918 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

The Kill — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kat who has 68 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kauda Kokki

OOC: Sorry for the poopy post. :)

As Kauda finished her meal, which had not been caught with her own fierce jaws, Jayse continued their prolix conversation. 'With us you'd be safe, and likely not to starve. the she - wolf spoke gently, and it comforted Kauda from her uneasiness. When Jayse murmured something about the ebony she - wolf being worried for her family, Kauda nodded her head. Yep, you're right on the dot about that one. she thought to herself. 'We'll keep our eyes out for them.' she told Kauda, and she let her eyes fall closed when she spoke of how her family would be searching for her. "My family may be dead." she said sadly, barely above a whisper.

"Anyway," she put a little smile back on her dark muzzle. "Sounds great. I'd love to come." she repeated, just in case it wasn't clear the first time. Kauda really was excited about meeting a new wolf and being one of the first wolves in a new pack, but there was just something that didn't feel right. Maybe it was the fact that her family was either dead or scattered across the forest and she couldn't be out there searching because she was glued to a pack. They could be fighting for their lives right now, and she was discussing whether or not she would join a pack instead of saving them. The thought made her stomach churn.

A smile struck her delicate features and she gave a wink through her deep, blue eyes. "Just tell me where to go and I'm there!" she told Jayse, lifting her tail and wagging it playfully. She enjoyed the company of Jayse. It was nice to have someone to talk to that didn't want to rip your guts out for crossing land or, in this case, eating their prey. Kind of relaxing.

Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc; it's alright. i think we'll end it here? we can say they made the trip? feel free to post in the forest with her waking up in her new home or something. :)

So disheartning, Jayse wished she hadn't brought up the family part. She really wanted to console the young girl, make things right. No one could raise the dead, and Jayse hoped in time they did get good news of her relatives. Gently she brushed her snout across the black forehead. She had nothing to say, nothing could make her feel better. Only the soft touch. She withdrew quickly, glad for the subject change. That change a more assured acceptance to go home with her. "Great! We'd love to have ya!" Standing up, she shook out her coat and carried her tail high, letting it wave behind her.

"Alrighty, well you follow me and I'm sure we'll be good. It's not to far from here," she said, returning the wink, and an assured grin. It was good time she headed home any way, it'd be dark by the time they arrived, and it best be safer in the borders of the hollow. Coaxed blood to pump stronger, as she started walking. Paws had been falling asleep, and she did much better when moving. Neck arched upward and she minded her inner compass. Remembering her coarse before she'd found the girl it took only seconds to know where the den was. Pausing, she looked thoughtfully at the girl then to the hare."Oh, if you want to eat any of the hare later feel free to bring it. Bones are always a good snack." Sure there could be some of them left. Casually she started trotting through the trees of the thicket. She was sure not to go to fast, but a medium gate. Now and then she'd look back into the ice blue eyes, smile fondly.
[Image: 9Py9751.png]