(See All?) Announcements
893 Users Online
Chan, Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

Carry Me Home — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
But her attempt to comfort him didn't see to be doing any good. Aisling frowned, and looked up at him as he went on. Heathens? Bad wolves. She knew that. But any bad wolf could be shown goodness! Right? Not everyone was truly bad. Everyone had a little bit of good inside of them. Aisling was sure of that. Her parents were an example. She was sure, even though they thought she was crazy and shunned her, it hurt them to do it. Somewhere within themselves, there was sadness for casting out their daughter.

Even Pangur Ban had some goodness in him. She could see him now, as he sat up, she could tell that he understood Fatman's words, and felt bad for him, even if it was just a little bit. Or perhaps that was because Fatman thought Pangur was special. Even though he couldn't see him, and that made her cat friend feel better. "Tell him what you were thinking...Everyone has good in them." The gray cat murmured, eying Aisling cautiously. <b style="color:#388d10">"Everyone has some good in them, Kiche...Even mean Pangur likes you, and it hasn't even been that long." There was a strong tone of hope in her voice, and she looked up at him like she was trying to keep the sky from eating him. She was fighting the sky! Even though the sky really had nothing to do with anything.

She felt honored to know that this big wolf trusted her, it brought a smile to her face. Scooting back a bit, she reached up and gently licked his muzzle, <b style="color:#388d10">"Nobody is perfect, Fatman. I'm not perfect. My parents thought I was crazy. But I found happiness here. There are nice wolves. You just haven't bumped into them yet." Aisling scooted beside him again, and kept her eyes down, only occasionally sneaking a peek upward. "Good girl," Pangur purred, stretching and clawing his way up into the tree. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>

Everyone had some good in them?

Such a thought had never occurred to Kiche before. He saw the world in black and white. There was him and Aisling, and then there was everyone else. For a moment, that made him feel very protective of Aisling, his angel, God's angel. She was so small and so innocent, she could get hurt. Godless wolves who could not see or hear the voice of Pangur would harm her. Yet, she thought she could see silver linings in the dark skies of these heathen souls that surrounded them. Kiche wasn't sure how he felt about that. It was confusing. How could a monster, a cockroach, so vile and disgusting, have good in them? He would have to think about this more, give it more time. Right now it just made his head hurt. And headaches were almost always accompanied by the urge to void his stomach, which Kiche really wanted to avoid, at the moment. However, he didn't have to avoid it. Out of no where, Aisling reached up and brushed her tongue against his jaws, and he was instantaneously soothed. The feeling in his stomach rumbled once more. Kiche wished it would stop... and yet, not stop. Oh, everything was so confusing!

Even if Aisling said she wasn't perfect, Kiche didn't believe her. He thought she was definitely perfect, she was an angel after all, a cherub. Pangur had chosen her. She must be perfect, she was just being modest, which was a clear sign of her perfection. And then she spoke of nice wolves, good wolves, to which he smiled and thrashed his tail happily. Were there others like Angel out there, then? "Can you take me to them, Angel?"</blockquote>

[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
From the way he wagged his tail, Aisling was sure she'd shown him some sort of new light. And his words made her even more happy. She wanted to meet Jayse and Borden! They were the nicest wolves of them all, even nicer than herself, Aisling was sure. <b style="color:#388d10">"Of course, I can, Kiche!" Aisling grinned, her own tail wagging so absurdly that she could have taken flight. <b style="color:#388d10">"Oh, you'll love them. They're nicer than me, and accepted Pangur so easily, even though they couldn't see him." Nodding just as quickly as her tail was wagging, she could barely contain her happiness.

Turning away from him, she looked around the orchard, trying to regain her footing. Now, which way was Cedarwood Forest? Puffing out her cheeks, she circled the tree, and sniffed the air. After a few tedious moments of this, Aisling stopped. <b style="color:#388d10">"This way!" She bounced into the air, and looked back at Kiche. <b style="color:#388d10">"Come on, Pangur. We're going home." She eyed the tree as he leaped effortlessly down from its branches and brushed up against her as he lined up beside her. Then he cast his pale eyes upon her, "You're both insane." The bobcat said, with a bit of kindness. Aisling knew otherwise, and licked his furry cheek. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul>continuation thread in greenwolfpeople territory y/y? so jayse can pop in and accept him :3</li></ul>

It was such a relief to know that she would be taking him home with her, to these "nicer" folk, instead of leaving him here. He really, really didn't want to face the rest of this hellsih world full of savages alone, now that he knew she existed. Kiche could trust her. In fact, he had thrown all of his trust blindly at her, whether or not she had noticed. Although he was perhaps a bit leery of these heathens that she lived with. Yes, perhaps he would have to retract some of his trust and trade it in for skepticism. Can't have all your eggs in one basket, he told himself. Aisling might like them, but he would have to ask later what Pangur thought of them, since above all that was what mattered. It was strangely comforting, though, to know that these "other savages" accepted Pangur. A good sign.

Roughly, he hefted his monolithic body to it's feet, though he still stood close beside Aisling, the angel, not wanting to break the contact between them. The world felt so dangerous, otherwise. "Lead the way, Angel," he said. Wait, was that a smile on his lips? This girl had such an effect on him.</blockquote>

[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!