(See All?) Announcements
985 Users Online
Viorel, Bing, Google

left a piece of my heart
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The man’s eyes tracked back to the young man that he had previously thought of as a threat. He nodded in acknowledgment to the boy, giving him a hesitant smile in apology and new greeting. The way he had introduced himself had been quite rude and territorial. He bowed slightly, his head tilted down as he turned to introduce himself,  ”My apologizes for our rough greeting earlier, young man. My name is Ash Hervok, I’ve known your mother since she was a child…” His mossy green eyes then went back to Belladonna. There were no words to describe how much he missed her.  However, the answer to his question was one he dreaded. He wanted her to remain with him and to never allow her to leave his sight ever again, but he was not that cruel. Bella was grown up now and could make her own decisions, just like she had that one day so long ago. Her uncertainty gave him a bit of hope, that maybe she would stay, that she would meet his wife and meet his children. He did not dare keep his hopes up though, knowing that, in the end it would only do to bring him down.

Her next question made him pause. From what he knew, the only one left was Athena, though he had not heard from her in quite some time. He sighed, knowing that he would not be able to lie to her. Athena had said she would keep in touch though and thus far Ash had heard nothing from her since she had left. Parting his jaws, Ash answered her the best he could, ”As far as I know, Athena started another pack up in the mountains. I have not heard from her in quite some time, even though she said she would keep in touch. With the children around and my need to search for Athena’s daughter, @Rory, I have been unable to make the trip to catch up on things.” There was no doubt that Bella would go looking for her adoptive mother. After all, Athena had always done everything in her power to ensure the safety of the children, just as Ash had. It was one of the reasons Ash had loved her so very much. But now, their love had ended, it was what was healthy for the both of them. That did not mean that the There was no doubt that Bella would go looking for her adoptive mother. After all, Athena had always done everything in her power to ensure the safety of the children, just as Ash had. It was one of the reasons Ash had loved her so very much. But now, their love had ended, it was what was healthy for the both of them. That did not mean that they did not keep in touch though and the Hervok truly was worried for his former lover’s well-being. 

Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Siki who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor

Bella beamed as Ash addressed her son directly, and though she knew the 'rough greeting' had likely been entirely warranted, she loved him for the apology. Duck's heart was weak enough without being frightened by wolves as large as Ash, who, though Bella knew was probably intimidating to some, she couldn't bring herself to see as anything other than a source of safety, comfort and fun. To see two wolves she loved dearly, from two so different times in her life, interact amiably was a pure joy.

For Duckweed's part, he took the apology with a weak nod. Unable to make any sound save for a high, quiet whine of acknowledgement (which was meant to serve as a 'yes thank you I understand hello I'm very sorry for disturbing you', the complexity of which was probably not effectively conveyed) he tried to swallow the anxious lump in his throat but it stubbornly remained.

Had he been younger, Bella might have translated the sound for Ash (for she had understood the majority of its message), but she chose instead to let it be, respecting Duck's ability to communicate for himself. Or the ability she assumed he had, anyway. It would be improper for him to come to rely solely on her for such things, and so she would have to let him flounder. At least here she knew that he was safe, his powerful shyness not likely to cause any damage.

The conversation turned back to the mountain, then, letting the spotlight pass from a relieved Duck. Bella almost wished that it hadn't, though. Initially, the news of Athena settling on the mountain again lit up her face, but then she remembered the implications that the woman had gone, and he all but confirmed it as he continued. Unless she was a recluse, or had chosen not to get in contact with Ash, but why would Athena do that...? Brows pressed together in consternation, her concern grew as she learned of a missing child, just to top it all off. "I'm sorry, it sounds like a mess," she said quietly, pressing her muzzle against his in comfort. "If I learn of her whereabouts, or this Rory, I'll come back and tell you. I'll be back either way, there's no way I'm having you out of my life again." She pressed harder, still marveling at how close he was, at the fact that this was real.

"But now," she said, pulling back, the frown fading as a grin swept her face, "you have to tell me all about your children, your mate, your pack! I hope to meet them all." They had so much to catch up on.

(This post was last modified: Sep 29, 2015, 06:33 AM by Belladonna.)
[Image: sw_by_euphoriclies-d8zep8c.png]