(See All?) Announcements
684 Users Online
Google, Eros

The Story — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

The fact that the female he had in mind did not know of the plan, did not really worry the white lady. If she refused, he was sure he would be able to find another suitable one. From the sounds of it, he gets what he wants no matter what. She had noticed a strange vibe around him when she first met him. He was very down to business and no small talk, which Athena did not mind at all. However, she wondered if there was an alter motive in all this.

There he was again, getting down to business. Though, it may have sounded threatening, she did not take it that way. He was simply getting down to business, which she did not mind at all. Small talk and avoiding the point annoyed her. "I'm in," she said firmly. She would stand beside her answer, as she never went against her word. She respected him far more than any wolf in Relic Lore, even if he did not know this. Athena was eager to join in his ranks.

It's alright. Wanna wrap it up soon?
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
I’ll wrap it up here, fits in with the ‘escape’ thread this way!

<blockquote>The lanky wolf nodded, a small smirk touched his lips as he gazed upon the white lady. She was going to be an asset, in some way or another. He wondered if Naira would like her... but quickly dismissed the thought because Naira liked everyone it would seem. That could be so irritating sometimes. Back to the matter at hand, Rhysis rose to his paws. It appeared that the deal had been done, she was in and he was happy with the arrangement. Who wouldn’t be? He’d just recruited his first pack member who seemed willing to follow him and play by his rules. <b>”Good.”</b> he said as he rose to his feet. He allowed himself a small stretch before he locked his gaze upon hers for the last time.

<b>”I will call upon you when everything is ready. I’m headed to the River wolves too, but it might be best if we act like strangers. We don’t want anything suspicious pinned on us.”</b> he’d already learnt that lesson with the Copper Rock Creek pack and that stupid wolf Rolu. It was best to be a stranger to all in these matters. <b>”Just follow my scent and we will head towards the territory I have in mind together.”</b> With a last glance he turned to face the direction he had first followed her from.

<b>”Enjoy your run, Little Wolf.”</b> he said with a final smirk before he loped off with his angular walk, back into the shadows and the darkness around them.

<i>end</i>
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

The tiny wolf merely nodded at his instructions. She understood and would follow along with him wherever it may be. Acting as strangers was a good idea, no suspicions would arise and they can enjoy their recuperations. She to rose to her feet, bowing to stretch out her relaxed muscles. Her tail gave a slight wag as he said his last goodbyes. Her amber eyes lingered on the shadows of where he slipped into.

And then she ran. She ran again until her paws ate up all the land. Until she reached to wherever she was going, which was peace. Peace was her final destination, but she has yet to reach it. Therefore, she ran on until all she could see where the water that spilled out off her eyes from the wind. Until the sun started to rise. Until she was practically flying.

She ran.

end.

(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2012, 01:21 AM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||