(See All?) Announcements
862 Users Online
Bing, Neo

Redheart — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver leaned on Thanatos listening to him. She watched as Rolu answered, and was about to get up because of Isa, but didn't. She looked around at the wolves around her. The question did have a good ring to it.

<b>"He does have a point Thanatos, though I don't think we would be able to pull it off right know. I don't think any of us have enough experience to pull it off,"</b> she said. Then, she turned to Thanatos seeing what he would say.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu said a bit grimly,<b>"What is the point? Everything I loved about it is either dead or missing."</b> Rolu looked over at Ismeme as she gave him a reassuring nip. He nodded at Thanatos agreeing with him and listened to Silver.

He nodded agreeing with him,<b>"Of course it would be a little while from now so we could get the experience we needed."</b> His voice was anxious,and yet still proud. He looked over at Isa hopping she would give him some leeway.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
Silver leaned onto Thanatos as she listened. He nodded to Rolu, saying he understood what he meant when it came to his pack.

Thanatos looked from Rolu to Silver. They were talking about it like they were making plans already. No one would be anywhere near ready to make a pack at the moment. <b>"Are we really considering making a pack? None of us have evperience. And Isa there is still a yearling. And here is a question for you Rolu, who would lead?"</b>
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa listened as they all discussed making their own pack. Did Isa want their own pack? Yes, of course she did. But Thanatos made a few good points. None of them had enough experience and she was still young herself. And Isa didn't feel like she would be able to lead a pack, especially since she was younger than most of the wolves she had met so far.

She considered it for a moment then spoke up. <b>"Why don't we wait and gain more experience and then talk again and consider it?"</b>
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver agreed with Thanatos too,and then she looked over at Thanatos. Turning her head she looked at Isa, wondering if she had anything to saw in this. Silver knew that she could lead, and Thanatos could to she knew that. She sighed as she heard Isa, she new the female was right.

<b>"It depends on you two. I would be fine with leading, I know I could pull it off. I don't Thanatos would mind either about leading. I also agree with Isa about waiting tell later and then talk about it. We should stay in touch though,"</b> Silver said. Then, she looked over Thanatos to see what he would say, and then at Rolu, and Isa.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu looked at Thanatos and said,<b>"She'll be two in a couple of days, and I don't think i would be fit to lead even if i had experience."</b> He looked over at Isa again knowing she was smaller than the other wolves. He nugged her good side and said,<b>"If any one would lead it would be you and Silver," he paused, "I do think we should wait though, and talk later about it. Ya know stay in touch,"</b> Rolu said.

Rolu looked at Thanatos to see what he would say,<b>"And it could be like my pack where the beta females cam still,"</b> he stopped knowing he got his point through. Looking over at Isa again his face was full of pride, but yet still a tinge of unsureness.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
<b>"I suppose I would be fine with leading. I was trained to become the next leader of my birth pack before, well..."</b> He stopped, not in the mood to talk about it again. <b>"We will keep in touch but it will be quite some time before we are ready to make the decision. And I know I wouldn't mind the seconds having pups. It would be Silver's decision though too. But for now lets leave it at that and perhaps just get to know each other better?"</b>
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa's tail began to wag furiously when Rolu mentioned the second being able to have pups. Even more so when Thanatos agreed. She turned to look at Rolu and smiled at him as she licked his muzzle. <b>"I agree. We should get to know each other better."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver was genially happy with the two male's understanding. Her tail wagged slightly as she sat down beside Thanatos and looked at him. She hid her face of joy from the other two wolves and licked Thanatos's chin and nibbling Thanatos's ear. She looked back at the others and asked,<b>"So where did you come from Isa?"</b>

Silver looked from wolf to wolf with an expressionless face. But inside Silver was bursting with energy, not able to keep it inside. She turned to face Thanatos again her grin widened. She turned back to Isa waiting to see what she said.
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu nodded at Thanatos staying calm, yet he could hear Isa's tail thumping behind him. He looked over her and smiled a pupish smile, remembering the first time he had saw her. It was after he had gotten his head stuck in the log. He heard Silver speak and turned to her.

Rolu looked at Isa wondering what she would say. He hoped that she wouldn't embarrass herself, and deal of a laugh. He wouldn't be able to control himself and he would rather not embarrass himself either. He watched he seeing what she would say.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »