963 Users Online
Bing, Google

Redheart — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
OOC: wow 50th post for this thread

Thanatos smiled as Silver licked his chin and nibbled his ear. He licked her cheek in return seeing how happy and excited she was. She hid her emotions behind an expressionless face when she faced the other two wolves.

The minute she turned back to face Thanatos she had a huge grin on her face until she turned back to the others. He sat quietly, waiting for Isa to speak.
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa nodded to Silver before she spoke. She calmed herself down and stopped wagging her tail. <b>"I'm from a small family pack that lived not too far outside Relic Lore. When I was still a pup, a fire destroyed our home and seperated my family. I'm not sure if any of them are still alive or not. I was on my own though for quite a long time before I came here."</b> She stopped speaking and looked down.

Isa looked back up at Silver. <b>"What about you Silver? What's your story?"</b>
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver nodded understanding her sutuation.<b>"I never knew my parents, or if I ever had brothers and sisters. I was abondoned at birth, and left in the middle of the forest. I know it sounds so weird, but I was saved by a female fox thst was about to kit. She took pity on me and took me under her wing. She was very nice and she had me call her mother fox. When I was one she told me she had taught me all she could for a wolf. Of course I didn't understand, because I didn't know what a wolf was,"</b> Silver stopped and looked over at Thanatos.

<b>"When I seemed puzzled she told me every thing. She then sent me on my way. It was not very long before I came upon a hurt fox kit, and I cared for it. But when we where hunting we got seprated and I haven't seen him since," she paused, "I've been on my own ever since."</b> Silver said her head bowed. Then, she looked up at Thanatos wondering what would happen next.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu listened to Silver, he hadn't heard her say her story in such detail before. He looked over at Isa wondering if he should tell then his story. He new that Isa already new but he was not theat warry to sare with Thanatos. Glancing at Isa he wondered if he should go next.

Rolu turned back to them and closed his eyes and started,<b>"My father's father chose him to lead instead of his older brother Sebro. Then, Sebro became very jelous. As the years went on every thining became calm entill my father had two pups. One survived and his name was Susku, my older brother. Then I was born with my other brother Romain. Soon after my birth my dad chose me as his father had chose him. He always said that I would be a better ruler than Susk, because of my paciants and freindlyness," Rolu paused taking a breath, "Sebro was never kicked out of the pack, so when Susku became angry, Sebro saw a way to win back his thrown. He twisted and used my brother for his own will. Soon after that my sister was born."</b>

Then he continued after a pause of stress,<b>"After a year my father and me whent on a hunt. We had been attacked by a pack of rouge wolves not to short before that, and at the time I didn't know they where lead by my older brother Susku. As the sun set we got seprated and I tired to find my way back. When I found my father a black wolf with green eyes attacked my him and killed him. It took time for me to realize it was my own brother Susku. Of course Sebro took the thrown because I was not old enough and soon baished me after my mother tipped him off that I knew. I stayed tell Romain came and told me of my mothers disapearance, and the rest of my family that could over through him. So I left, and never whent back since."</b> Rolu stopped not wanting to tell Thanatos that he had someone on his tail that wanted to kill him.
(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2012, 07:13 PM by Rolu.)
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
Thanatos sat and listened quietly as everyone else told their story. When they all finished he figured it was his turn. <b>"Well I grew up being trained to be the next leader of my birth pack. I took a mate when I was three and soon after my father changed. He ordered me and my pack to kill the members of a rival pack that lived not too far away. Kama, my mate was the only one allowed to stay behind because she was carrying my pups."</b>

He paused for a moment and looked at Silver. <b>"We attacked the other pack. I killed a female and shortly after, I learned she had been carrying pups. I went to my father and told him how what we had done was wrong. He didn't care about the female or her pups, and he took what I said as a challenge. I wouldn't fight my father so he blinded me and ordered my pack to kill me and my mate."</b> He paused again and looked down. <b>"When I got to our den she was already dead. In a blind rage I killed the members of my birth pack and my father. I left my home and ended up here a year later."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa listened to everyones story. She had already heard Rolu's but not with so much detail. The way he spoke about his brother made her think Susku was coming after him. She didn't ask, if he felt threatened or that she needed to know he would tell her. Isa wasn't going to force anything.

Silver had been raised by a fox which seemed odd to Isa but Silver still seemed like a strong wolf. Thanatos' story was by far the most interesting. It both scared and intrigued her. <b>"It sounds like everyone had a hard life."</b>
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
She turned to each wolf as they stated there story and nodded. Silver agreed with Ismeme and said,<b>"It always the ones who have a hard life that make the best wolves," then she stopped remembering Rhysis, "Unless its some one like Rhysis,"</b> she mumbled the words but she knew everyone heard her. Looking at Thanatos she pulled on his ear, just because. She felt like for the first time she had people to connect to.

Silver lifted her head and asked,<b>"When we go back to our packs we make sure we don't tell anyone about this right?"</b> She wondered if they new what she ment and looked over at the wolves. Then she added,<b>"If we come upon other wolves, we''l have a meeting her and talk about it, is that okay with everyone?"</b> She looked at Thanatos seeing if he had anything else to add.
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu looked at Silver knowing what she had meant. Yet he didn't really know Rhysis that well, but he did know him. He had meat Rhysis on one of his really messed up days. He looked over at Isa hoping she was in the loop. He looked at herside hoping her injury would get better soon. He liked to play his sentences off Silver and rather enjoyed Thanatos's compainy now, knowing he would have to look up at the one eyed beast at some point.

Rolu laid down beside Isa and nodded agreeing with the silver female. He now looked at her like a follower not a lover, and sturred next to Isa. He nuzzled her neck and spoke,<b>"It is okay with me," he turned to Isa," What about you dear?"</b> He wondered what Isa and Thanatos would say, his chest fur rose again and he was quick to flatten it out.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
Silver pulled on his ear and he looked up at her, smiling. He nipped the side of her neck before she spoke again. He agreed that they shouldn't talk about this with anyone from their packs. It wouldn't be very good for them. He knew Jaysyek would be upset if him and Silver left but nothing was definite yet. They would decide later on if they would form a pack or not.

<b>"It would be best to not speak about this with other pack members but if we do decide to form a pack later on we should speak with our leaders before we leave."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa listened as each wolf spoke again. Rolu laid down beside her and she licked his cheek. He nuzzled her neck as he spoke. <i>What about you dear?</i> He was calling her dear now? She didn't think he would show as much affection as he had been. It would more than likely stop for a while if she was accepted into Copper Rock Creek. <b>"It's fine with me."</b>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »