(See All?) Announcements
616 Users Online
Google, Bing

Ghost of the North — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
His eyes glanced between the two of them as Hollow's silence hang heavy in the air. What was going through the alpha's head? He stayed his place even though the scent of prey, dead or not painted a perspicuous picture in his mind's eye. He would say his spot until given permission to advance, that was how things worked with packs. Shock flowed through him as Nina led him to the carcass. It wasn't that he thought she would keep him from eating, it was that he fully expected to be the last to eat as ranking usually dictated. He glanced back at the both of them before lowering his head down to the warm flesh and taking a few gulps of the life giving meat. Once he had gotten his fill he stepped away from it a bit "Does the pack still do the ear bites for new wolves to join? If so I would like to get it out of the way, Hollow and Nina." He had no doubt now that he would be let back into the pack but it was a matter of where he would be staying when it came to denning and rank as well. Then again after what he had been through rank met next to nothing when compared to family and those you could count on to watch your back. He looked into Nina’s one eye trying to gleam what he could from her, however all he could seem to find was mostly concern.
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow was becoming wary of the edge of the territory, he caught increasing wolf scents towards the Cedarwood forest and knew that some pack had probably settled there. As long as they left his home alone there would be no trouble, but Hollow din't like the thought of taking a chance on what could happen. He could try and ally with them, and wind up with an enemy, or he could wind up with an unwanted ally, or he could be wrong entirely. But the dark leader had slowly grown colder and learned one rule to survival. "Trust no one." The male kept that notion close at heart these days as he watched pups grow, possible mates come into his pack, and all other manner of goings on. Hollow merely watched now, and prowled across the borders just waiting on the next betrayal.

He pushed the dark thoughts aside and but on a half grin for Kashikoi, the other male had done nothing wrong in his abscence, it had been arranged, known of. Not silent into the night on a wind. "No Kashi, we don't." with that he leaned forwards and firmly clamped his jaws around Kashi's muzzle, no real pressure was needed[/quote], just enough to accept him. "Welcome home, friend." Hollow said to Kashi, before stepping forwards, and sating his own hunger in the carcass. At least he could honestly say that there were a few good members in Secret Woodlands.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
You can all reply and archive and then I can add him.

The woman sat down next to her friend, her emerald eye focusing on the young man in front of her. She was thrilled that Kashi had decided to return. Her posture was tall and proud and the presence of Hollow made her feel so much more secure. She did not feel like she had anything to worry about with the dark male by her side because she knew that he would take care of business and not let her down. She leaned towards him in an act of comfort and sighed in content, her gaze settling back upon the man in front of her, a pupil no longer. When Kashikoi spoke, Hollow was quick to respond. Content that she would not have to answer, she nodded politely towards her friend, a light smile on her lips, ”I must go to my children now. I hope you re-familiarize yourself with the area when you have the chance.”

Nodding her head one last time and leaving a friendly lick on Hollow's cheek, the golden woman turned on her heel and made her way through the thickets. Her children would want her attention once again and the mother had no problem in giving it. Ever since the death of Tacoma and the return of Koda, Nina had been doing her best to pay more attention to her daughter and son...along with Bane whenever she had caught sight of the young man. Wagging her tail in happiness that her friend had returned, the strong woman disappeared into the shadows, desperate for the company of her children.

Played by Staff who has 4,813 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Originally when Hollow said they no longer did the ear bites he couldn't stop him from tilting his head. This of course angled him perfectly for the gentle bite to his muzzle. His lip raised slightly at the unfamiliar feeling but he knew he had to follow it through. After released from the bite he stepped away for the two of them to get their fill of the meat. Sitting down on his rump he moved his lips a bit bit to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling before licking over his muzzle and finally feeling the feeling going away.

His ears immediately perked when Nina mentioned her children. Just the mention alone surprised him, he never truly imagined Nina to be the type to have children. She always seemed too busy or older than she truly was, like she had seen too much bad in one life. "Children? Oh alright, um take care Nina, I'll probably be in and about trying to relearn the land, I'll be careful not to be injured as well." Sitting still he watched the golden female walk away from them. When she was gone from sight he lowered his head towards Hollow. "Well I think this is my cue to walk off as well and explore a bit, it's nice to see both of you again. I look forward to helping out." Getting up he walked over to the carcass before taking one last bite of the cooling flesh. With a quick bow of his head he walked off.