Google, Bing

When Strangers Dance — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 26 posts.
Inactive No Rank
James Slayer
@Adsila
James Slayer

The girl was confusing to James. One minute she would be hissing and throwing a fit, the next she would be sad and whining. No matter how rude it sounded perhaps the death of the father had inflicted some mental damage? Of course he wouldn't ask that out loud. Oh no, that would be much to rude for James to ask. He was an honest man but he wouldn't willing point out someone's flaws. Especially if it evolved the way they worked. Mentally or Physically.

Hearing her hiss venom again James could no longer say he was startled by it. "Of course I have no idea what you should feel, but I'm assuming you don't want to feel pain and hurt." It was careful words that he spoke but it was left up to the child how to take them. Not to long after she spoke again. This time question why he wanted to help. He could understand her curiousness. He was a stranger to her, yet then again he wasn't. "Well, whether you enjoy hearing this, we are family. And family has to be there for one another and help. Which means I'm here for you and to help you." He offered a bit of a shaky smile to see if she would accept his offer of help. James wouldn't force her too but he knew he would feel guilt if he couldn't help the younger Slayer in front of him.

"Speech."
Let the forest hear our sound...
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adsila Slayer
So sorry @James about Adsi in this thread >.>

Silvery green eyes narrowed at the dark male’s oh-so-grownup response that he didn’t want her to feel pain. Of course he didn’t, but she wanted to know why he felt like that. They were strangers to each other, who just happened to be related through her father, so that meant James was her uncle. But she did not think of him like that, and most likely never would. Where had he been when everything bad happened? He should have been there to look after them, as wasn’t that what uncles did?

The Young Slayer turned her head to look at the glistening pool of water nearby. At the opposite end of the waterfall the surface was smooth, but as she ran her gaze along it, ripples spread along the mirror-like water. Turning back to James, she stared at him defiantly, but as he spoke again, her expression changed to confusion, and then to anger once more. How dare he say they were family, when they had just met. Being blood related to another meant nothing to her, it was the relationships one made with another, and she did not know the black male before her.

Raising her head and tail, Adsila snarled at James. “WHERE were YOU when Shade died? Or when our pack DISBANDED? Or even during winter when I was DYING of exposure and starvation? You have NEVER been there when I needed someone… it was always Ace.” Tears had begun to stream down her face as she screamed out everything to the male before him. She knew he didn’t deserve all of her anger, only a little of it, but she just couldn’t hold it back any longer. “You will NEVER be like family to me,” she snarled out before turning tail and running back to her pack as fast as her legs could carry her, tears streaming down her face.

314 Words

{Adsila exit}
Played by Becca who has 26 posts.
Inactive No Rank
James Slayer
@Adsila
Pain. It ran through his body like the blood in his veins. She spat him only more poison words. Though this time they hit the male hard. The young girl in front of him screamed at him questioning where he had been. To be honest, James didn't even know where he had been. James felt like he had been everywhere but where he was needed. He had been out looking, but it seemed he was looking in all the wrong places.

Before he could try and fix the wrecked and messed situation the girl took of running. Being smarter than to follow the upset girl James stood behind. Watching her run away. His heart shattered into a million pieces. Before he knew it tears slowly made their way down his face. "I'm sorry, I was everywhere but where I was needed." James knew the girl wouldn't hear those words. And she may never hear them. Perhaps James was reading signs wrong but it seemed the younger girl made it clear she didn't like him and may never will. While that was a lot to pick up, that was what was given away with her venom words and sour attitude.

Though it was then that James realized he was a horrible Uncle, family member, friend, whatever you wanted to call him. He had let his own brother die without meeting the man. What type of wolf would do that to their brother? Or any family member in this type of case. Turning himself into the unknown, James walked off. Seemingly disappearing into the land.