(See All?) Announcements
523 Users Online
Bing, Google

halcyon and on and on — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

The thought of this place being promising brought a chuckle from the female's muzzle, it was true, that these wildwoods had more packs within them than any place she had ever experienced. Quickly she hurried to explain why this had been amusing, "In my year here in these parts I have come across four territories including my own, and know of one other pack but only know their general location. Just to the east of here is the pack that I lead, Whisper Caverns and farther to the east is an allied pack called Willow Ridge. To the northwest is a pack called Cut Rock River which will be allied with our future pack, and along the mountain range is a rather hostile pack whose name I do not know. Somewhere to the north is another pack allied with Whisper Caverns called Secret Woodlands but I don't know where exactly they lay." It was a lot of information to take in, after all it had taken her a year to gather all of this and keep the names straight so Minka paused and looked to the two to see if they had comprehended it all.

It was with anticipation that she awaited a response to her rather large and admittedly sudden offer. Lugh's tail seemed like as good of omen as any, it beat the air like a drum and he seemed as excited about the new pack as Minka herself was. It was the female Ryka who once again spoke the voice of reason, asking questions with caution. The alpha found she had taken quite a liking to the two, especially Ryka who reminded her of herself a little. The questions did not hamper her mood, on the contrary she was glad that such level headed inquiries were being made, "I want to build a place of safety, not just for my pups but for all who call themselves part of the pack. We will be a family, but of course follow the laws of the wolf. Loyalty above all else will be valued but along with it, respect, learning, a hopefully closely bonded group of wolves who can use this as a fresh start to leave the bad behind them and grow stronger both as an individual and part of a unit." Was such a place possible? Minka didn't know for sure but she was sure as hell going to try. Her children and those who were loyal and faithful to the pack deserved nothing but the best.

Vinyonga @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Trix who has 25 posts.
Inactive III. Healer
Ryka Tiaroth
She offered a short little huff to express her appreciation to Lugh. She always knew he would stand by her side, no matter what the circumstances may be. They had been through a lot together, and whatever the future held for them, they would endure. Sapphire eyes fixed on Minka, she listened in silence as the mother to be explained the situation. So, there were a total of three packs in the area, including her own. One of which, was to be a future ally of her newly formed pack. As for the others, allied with Whisper Caverns, would their connections extend to this new pack as well? Ryka wasn't going to jump to any conclusions, just wait to see how the stars lined up. Pack politics could be complicated, after all.

In the moment of silence she had offered them, giving her and Lugh a moment to absorb it all, Ryka shifted her weight from one side to the other. Tipping her muzzle ever so slightly in understanding, beckoning the female to continue. At the moment, she gave off an air of serious contemplation and infinite patience. Every morsel of information she quickly assessed then reassessed, turning it over in her thoughts. Finally, Minka began to offer them a picture of what she envisioned for her pack. Safety. For her children...for everyone. A family oriented yet traditional group with deep bonds. Loyalty...respect, and a place for new beginnings. All of the boxes had been checked off, as far as she was concerned. Ryka was a social creature who valued the relationships she formed with others. She didn't want to be just another face in the crowd...a stranger amongst family. After Minka had finished, the stoic mask of caution was dropped, a warm smile appearing on her face. "It sounds like this is just what we are looking for. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Count us in." Tail wagging briskly, she closed the last bit of space between herself and Minka, raising a submissive paw up to her shoulder in a symbol of alliance...and trust.
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka watched as understanding dawned over both of the pair's faces and Ryka motioned for her to continue. The words that she chose were honest, she wanted a place where her family could be safe but she wanted respect to be a strong factor. No wolf who was welcomed into the pack would be allowed to slack, everyone would have to pull their weight, but everyone would be respected. It was with joy that Minka saw a warm smile appear on the female's face, for she knew that if Ryka joined them than Lugh would as well, they came as a duo. With a smile she ran the bottom side of her muzzle over the top of the other woman's, marking her with her scent before she moved over to Lugh and repeated the gesture. It was a symbol, wherever Minka was the pair would be welcome, they were family now.

The golden eyes looked to where the sun sat in the sky, she had been away for longer than usual and she knew if she stayed for much longer than Tokino would begin to worry if he hadn't already. "It shouldn't be too long before everything is prepared, if the two of you stay close to the marsh I will call for you when its time, I look forward to seeing you again." With one final smile Minka turned away from the pair and made her way slowly up the hill, back towards the caves where she felt imprisoned. Not for long, she swore to herself, not for long.

FADE OUT

Vinyonga @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Staff who has 4,813 posts.
A fight broke out between two male mountain goats. Hunt Opportunity