(See All?) Announcements
519 Users Online
Bing, Google

Flowers are the music of the ground, from earth's lips spoken without a sound — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 900 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Moonshadow, flower petals drift toward you on a cool breeze. Where did they come from? AW! <3

Slowly but surely winter was loosening its grip on them, allowing more and more warmth each day. It was greatly welcomed by the aging woman for heat had been hard to hold onto this past season. Now with clear blue mountain skies the sun was able to freely shine and bask them in its glow. Today, like many recent days, the elderly Eastfall woman had taken up a spot on a large boulder over looking the lake. Much like the one on the other side of the lake, it allowed for optimal sunbathing with a spectacular view of the glistening body of water. Her inky fur drank in the sunlight greedily, taking the extra help to run the cold from her bones. Moonshadow laid contently atop the boulder simply listening to the sounds of the cove. Though she tried to keep her mind clear, it drifted to the fact that this year she hadn't experienced her heat. It was peculiar to her, though she didnt miss the maddening sensations it was just once more reminder of her age. She had been done with having pups long ago but was still plagued with the unrelenting heat. It seemed this year the fates finally agreed she would no longer bring children into the world. Instead, she would be blessed with more grandchildren once more, even more than she would know about.

Hazy silver orbs looked lazily over the lake that she had called home for so many years. Soft pink petals began to float towards her on a gentle breeze. Silver dusted audits flicked forward as she looked upon the oddity with slight confusion evident on her features.

Word Count: 277