611 Users Online
Google, Bing, Dacian

i think we can do it if we try — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 142 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adora Macieo
on the borders and looking to meet some DEB faces! wink wink yearlings lmao

Adora found freedom and explored with it wholly.

She had searched the southern reaches of the mountain and now dipped back down below. She had been here before! Although the memory of all the things that followed the little exchange and field trips panged her with sadness all over again.

She was glad her family had left the mountain behind, even if she terrible missed @Magg being around all the time.

However she also hoped that the Backwater faired better than the Cove seemed to. Tragedy seemed to have a funny way of worming around...but she was here for fun and maybe to test her diplomatic side too!

So her head tipped back and she loosened a little call out to the wolves who called this place home.
Played by Cade who has 558 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Eros' mind was still spinning from his run-in with @Archer. He needed to tell his father what he had learned, but in all honesty, the younger Valle was scared. Terrified, actually, that instead of them all coming together to help his brother and niece, this would destroy what was left of @Viorel's sanity. Loss on top of loss on top of loss, how much more could he expect the older wolf to take?

His thoughts remained heavy as he freshened his scent throughout the territory, telling himself he'd take care of his chores before ruining the man's day (if not life). An unfamiliar song bade hello to the pack as he walked, drawing his focus and presence both. Having not been present for the exchange, the girl that eventually came into view was a stranger, yet her age urged him to make assumptions.

Eros halted a few yards away, quiet a moment. If this was some kind of outreach from the Cove, he wouldn't bother calling for their leaders- he'd show her out himself.

"Yes?"
(This post was last modified: Jul 19, 2023, 01:56 AM by Eros.)
Played by becca who has 142 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adora Macieo
It was a young man who answered her call!

Older than her, she figured, by how he seemed to fit his form better than the older teenager. Yet they were both large, even if she was more pudgy than muscle trimmed.

Although she noted that he asked nothing of her. Just a dutiful simple answer and she envied the confidence that she (falsely or not) read in it.

"Hi!" She chirped warm and bright, determined to make the most of this. "I'm Adora, I visited here a while back...?" She did not recall him but it had felt like a lifetime ago with all the changes in between. "But, um, I'm...kind of scouting on my own right now and wanted to just...come see the Backwater again! Is that okay?"

The awkward ramblings of a girl determined to make the most of freedom and youth.