(See All?) Announcements
658 Users Online
Google, Bing

so many angles, so many lines — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by van who has 161 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Subordinate
Riven
There was no way for Riven to know what might be going through Chan's mind - the mistrust and hesitation there. He seemed kind and welcoming enough, though Riven hadn't had the types of experiences where he was put on guard around other wolves. In his mind, there was nothing to worry about - only a potential friend to be made.

It was good that he'd learned from multiple sources - Riven was almost jealous. He'd been taught by a mentor, worked tirelessly to memorize herbs and their uses, and had very little choice in whom he wanted to spend his time learning from. He supposed he'd picked up a bit from his journey back here - traveling healers who had a wellspring of knowledge he could benefit from - but in his youth, it had been far more structured.

"I agree," he said simply. It was always important to know how to help, and he'd rather be over prepared than under. "And yes. I can't imagine doing anything else."

His eyes lit up a little at the next topic of conversation. Oh, if it was plants Chan wanted him to talk about, then the poor man had no idea just what he'd gotten himself into. "I'd love to," he chirped, humming in thought before continuing. "Let's start with..."

fade
(This post was last modified: Sep 20, 2024, 07:42 PM by Riven.)