Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 43 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
For @Octavius | Foul Language Ahead!
darling, looks can kill
Vitani
so now you're dead

A pale coated beauty in a land of filth. How fan-fucking-tastic. She hated the way leaves would cling onto her lush fur, or how mud would creep up her legs, she didn't even want to think about how the grass in some places was wet enough to squish underpaw. Growling as she landed in another wretched place in her long trek to nowhere it became apparent this place would be much more acceptable. Somewhere between heavy woodlands and a mountain was where the vain woman found herself standing. It might have prove to been a challenge but her ego was big enough to change that thought.

Taking in a deep breath she moved onward. Just dying to find a place where she could see the world underneath her. Placing precious paw after paw Vitani found her ego being shot down. A crack would get in her way and a common "Dammit" or other unsavory word would slip from ebony lips. Sometimes she would find a smoother spot to climb up. Almost as if a heavenly being had noticed her dearly and created an easy way. Of course those moments were far and few between they were met with a proud smile.

Making it to the top of the hills she saw the trees beneath her, somewhere in the distance deer would graze and birds being startled. This place was more desirable than the other places she had been. Then the spark was lit deep within the woman. She wanted it all. Vitani desire every last drop of these lands to herself. A fire had been started..now who would try to burn it out?

Played by Sarah who has 35 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Octavius Percival Lyall Aquila
doopdoopdoop. keeping anything about his being in RSC vague for now because yeah xD. UHM. yEAH

check the cupboard for your daddy’s gun

The Lord’s gonna come for your first born son

Listlessly, he stared at the great expanse that yawned to the south. The land was lower there, much more even than these hills that rose and fell ceaselessly, inexhaustibly here in the north. His head rose from his paws as he turned his gaze to his left, towards the mountain chain that dwarfed his silly little hill. Mother had said his father had grown up there, had always been a mountain wolf. "An heir to all the peaks and valleys and crags!" Was this what he and his mother had been left for? A pile of stone? A paw flashed over a muzzle to ward off an overly friendly beetle. Staring back at the foreboding peaks that reached towards the sky, Gus found it wasn't hard to liken them to his father: a legacy larger than his own life; frightening and imposing and unknowing; but ever so enticing. Maybe one day he would climb up there. Would the view from up there be better than his own now?

With a sigh his eyes glided back down the foothills and to the southern lowlands once more. Where he had been born: somewhere a land that he had been promised and lost before he could even walk. Shame seeped in through the cracks of his pride. This was probably why father left, why mother was sad. He was just a disappointment. They had been hoping for more, for someone stronger and smarter and more fit for leadership. He was no smarter than a squirrel. Gus was barely fit to lick the paws of a dominant wolf. 

In exactly this attitude he regarded the world beneath him, his views ironically contrary to those of the stranger cresting the hill. Curiously, his head rose from his paws "Hello?"
Posting availability
9pm - 10:30pm EST weekdays
Weekends sporadically. 
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
darling, looks can kill
Vitani
so now you're dead

Something spoke to her. Rumbling into her wicked thoughts with such a presence that made her growl. Looking around for whatever made the sound she found it. A large yearling with colors of gold and muddy browns. Before she even spoke her eyes could tell that her thought of him was floccinaucinihilipilification; nothing to her own superior being. Deciding she could at least toy around with him for a minute or two she pulled on a smile for shows. "Why hello love, what brings you out here?" Ease her way in like a snake into a crevice. Daring to move a tad bit closer, if only to look at him better, Vitani's sharp eyes soaked in his presence. So long since she had seen fresh blood. Maybe this boy would keep her on her toes.

"They call me Tani L, and you?" She mused at him poking and prodding at him; her words the stick and him the object. She didn't dare give out her whole name. Simply a nickname and her last initial. Simple enough to coo to the gold painted lad. While her words stayed friendly her body perhaps gave a more standoffish posture. Tail flickering like a cat's behind her, eyes watching his every move. It was easy to spot she had done this before. Vitani's age was only making her better at this every time she did her little show. The grim display of her body actions with countering sweet words. Her way of acting might make others sick but she simply adored it, she wanted to live like this forever.

"Speech"

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive V. Yearling

The woman approached him in a way that felt vaguely serpentine. But whether it was the movement of a viper or a common garden snake, he was really unable to say. She smiled, therefore Gus assumed she must mean no harm. She was probably alright. He twitched uncertainly when she called him love. That was a little weird. Strangers had never referred to him in this way. Hell his own mother, he was pretty sure, had never called him love. Vaguely embarassed, his ears fell against his head as he shrugged. "Just hanging out. Trying to get a view of the rest of of this place," he made a sweeping gesture with his muzzle to indicate the vastness of a realm he had no name for. 

"Elle?" he pondered aloud, mishearing her last initial as a word of some sort. Though Octavius himself was no stranger to aliases and the desire to conceal one's identity, he was confused by this shortening of a last name. He blinked again. "Uhm, I'm Datura. Datura Aquila." Sure, why not lay it on thick: take his fathers first name and his last. To Gus, these thefts were small and fun. It was like a teenager shoplifting a candy bar from a department store. It made him feel alive in a small, finite way. "Although I guess I'm also a Lyall."

"Do you know about the Lyall family? I hear we're pretty big out here. Actually, both my mom and dad's families were pretty big." For some reason the golden boy felt the need to assert his connections to this land. He was established. She appeared to be no one.
(This post was last modified: Jun 12, 2015, 04:11 AM by Octavius.)
Posting availability
Weekends sporadically. 
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
@Octavius She's a puppy eater at heart :')

The boy said her “L” like “Elle” while she didn’t let it show this bothered her, internally she was dying. Was the boy so stupid to confuse one letter with a whole name? Smiling softly Vitani pulled on her mask. ”Yes, Tani Elle.” Uhg it was a disgusting name. The pale woman wanted to truly release everything from her stomach just thinking about it. Certainly the name was too preppy for her to naturally having. Luckily the boy didn’t know her that well.

”So Datura Aquila also a Lyall. What a splendid name.” She chuckled softly letting a glint of playfulness dance through her teal eyes. Vitani wanted this boy to play along. To feel like he could also crack a joke or two. Of course the Lieris female would only take good genuine jokes. Anything too cheesy might make her eat who the sad soul was who made the joke...if she could really do that of course.

Listening to him brag about the Lyalls, Vitani let a low laugh roll out. ”You think the Lyalls are big? Clearly you’ve never heard tales of the Lieris. They’re the biggest family known to anyone who is something. Of course they are also the most gruesome. I heard they eat the wolves in their family or packs who don’t listen well. Mothers have been known to eat their children if too hungry, fathers eat the mothers if their too hungry too.” Pausing she let all of that sink into his young mind. She wanted him to believe it all. Who knew if he would though. ”I can tell you more if you wish...as I was a wolf who got away from the attack of a Lieris.”
Inactive V. Yearling

He had her laughing now, seeming more like a garden snake. She was surely harmless. He smiled shyly. When things turned into a pissing contest, though, his smile began to falter. He got to his feet. Lieris? The name sounded kind of familiar to Gus but he couldn't recall from where. Certainly it couldn't be that big if he didn't know them. He was something right? He listened to her continue with furrowed brows. These wolves sounded less and less like Relic Lore wolves. "They what?" he interjected. The distance between the ground and his lower jaw decreased rapidly. Octavius had never in his short life heard of or imagined something so barbaric. Did they eat them for fun? For need? Was there no rabbits to chase, no deer to stalk? 

"I...I.." Did he want to hear more? He felt his paws itch but also his stomach churned. "There are no wolves here like that. We're good. This is a peaceful place," he asserted forcefully, though he wasn't sure why he felt so angry and why this needed mentioning. "We don't eat each other here."

But... still...

"You haven't eaten anyone, have you?" Garden snake or viper? He took a step backwards for safe measure. She smiled and laughed so sweetly, but if even mothers had eaten their own children it didn't seem like anyone was exempt. His golden tail raised behind him. He would have to be ready to sound the alarm depending on her answer. Minka had children for crying out loud. They couldn't have a cannibal in the realm. 
Posting availability
Weekends sporadically. 
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
I don't feel bad whoops @Octavius

She got just what she was looking for. A shocked expression and a jaw unhinging. He tried to reassure the situation of speaking of peaceful wolves. Shaking her head softly the Lieris woman truly pitied the poor boy. Who were here his parents to teach him the world was so kind? ”No, no, Datura. Listen to me very carefully.” Her voice was hushed. A secret to only be kept between them. ”Not everyone is who they seem to be.” Standing tall with a stance of pure power and dominance her lips curled upwards.

”Oh no, I couldn't bring myself to before.” Tones so sinister it would seem the devil had taken the form of a wolf. ”But of course I'm thinking you'd be an easy snack.” Opening pale jaws wide she growled wildly before snapping them closed. ”Call out for help and you'll be left for the ravens to pick at.” Tail reaching its full peak behind her she eyed the golden yearling. Surely he would be pissing his fur. A cannibal trying to eat him? Anyone in their right mind would high tail it out of sight.

Her eyes narrowed down on his own eyes. While she had threatened him about making a call she was almost challenging him to do something. Make a call, defend himself, go belly over, or sprint the hell out of here. Of course if the boy gave in Vitani knew she couldn't eat him. Surely she wouldn't mind giving him a few nips but eating him? Hell, that was too far for even the evil Lieris. Or was it?

”Speech”
Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive V. Yearling
@Vitani one more from you and then I'll end it??? :3

That not everyone was who they seemed to be was not a new concept to the boy. His mother had said something of the same sort when he would ask what kind of man his father had been. He had never quite understood it though. He understood little about the hearts of others. He frolicked comfortably on the surface of their personalities and found himself too awkward, too unworthy to delve deeper. He found that he doubted there was more to other wolves anyway. What did it matter if all he saw was the face they wanted to show the world? Shouldn't that have been everything that mattered? These were the arguments made with his mom. These were the arguments he found himself suddenly too afraid to make with the snake woman.

Momentarily the boy relaxed when she admitted she had not been able to eat any puppies before. The atmosphere soured very suddenly as the woman continued on. He tone had taken on a wholly different quality. It was no longer the cautious threat of a snake. It was a rattling tail, a venomous hiss. He gulped as her tail rose over her back. This was no longer the neutral posture of a loner. This was something he didn't think he had ever seen in his short life. He was terrified.

But he was enraptured.

In his heart though, Octavius was nothing but a coward. The summoning howl lodged in his throat was quickly stuffed into some corner of his larynx where it could not escape. No, he was determined to make it out with his hide in tact. He had no other choice but to take whatever sliver of opportunity remained to him, turn tail, and sprint headlong up the mountain.

He prayed that she would not follow him.
Posting availability
Weekends sporadically. 
Inactive I. Leader
Vitani Lieris
@Octavius let me know if anything should be changed. Also short lil exit from Vitani~

The pale viper had him when she wanted him. Terrified. Fear radiated off of his body in waves that she lapped up happily. Watching him for a moment the golden yearling seemed to take the chance to run. Not a call came from him which was rather noble. Usually a smart yearling would call for the help his home provided him. This one, well this one seemed to heed a stranger's warning well.

Deciding to tramutize the boy as much as she could the pale woman would run after him only giving a chase of about fifteen feet or so. A sharp bark was given before she drew off of his path. Her ivory form beginning to slink down the mountain side. She'd find somewhere to go. Somewhere far enough from the yearling to not be found but close enough to stalk him down if needed. He'd be useful one day or another.

The true personality of the Lieris coiled up inside of her, waiting for the next time it could strike upon a victim.

-Vitani Exit-