(See All?) Announcements
547 Users Online
Google, Bing

Mama We All Go To Hell
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica

Unitas's presence faded away from her attention as her blood began to boil, frustration igniting in her eyes. She bit her tongue, temper rising as she forced herself to breathe. Dani's body was tense head to toe, the images of her lunging up to punish the Queen flashing through her mind. That wasn't the mission here though, and she was the lower than @Nina . Sighing the girl simply uttered, "Okay, " Holding back the snarky teenage tone that threatened to inter her voice. Subconsciously the pale wolf's hackles had rose upon her spine, but no motive of aggression was displayed. Another clenched teeth sigh escaped her clearly flustered self.

Dani couldn't help but snort at the words 'better choices', "So what, you're just magically perfect now? Yeah, I'll tell him if he ever shows up, okay? Why don't you get off my butt and stop treating me like the disappointment pup. I didn't come back to be frowned upon, and no I'm not your smartest, bravest, most skilled child, but you can at least pretend to be proud of me for once in my life. I'm not a complete screw up, but like you'd know, you've never had the time to get to know me anyways." Venomous words spat from her jaws, and there would be hell to pay for such things spoken to her elder. Her mother. Snarling out her irritation she said, "I'm done being ridiculed in front of a yearling, I'm going to go scavenge food for the cache."

Harshly she brushed past Nina, icy stare set dead ahead as she moved out to see if she could blow off some steam and retrieve something worth while."speech"

EXIT DANICA, sorry guys, I gotta get her caught up for plot reasons!
(This post was last modified: Sep 21, 2015, 12:03 AM by Danica.)
Played by TABs who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Unitas Hervok
Little exit from me. We archiving or is @Nina going to post an exit?

Unitas lay there silently from then on just listening as usual. As Danica snapped back at Nina with her words Unitas felt his hackles raising despite his low position laying upon the earth. He was oh so glad when the creamy gray she wolf turned around and stalked off through the underbrush. As she disappeared he let out a sigh and replaced his head onto his paws. Those teal eyes turned to look at Nina to make sure that she was going to run of raging about her delinquent daughter. Then he yawned and attempted to take a nap, though the thoughts of the days recent events clouded his mind.  Eventually he became less aware of his surroundings and fell into a light sleep.

(Exit Unitas)

"Speech"

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
<p>As time went on, Nina could feel herself becoming more agitated with her daughter. She certainly shouldn’t have been spoken to in such a manner. Danica had no right to speak to her mother and alpha in such a way. The mother’s fur stood on end, pulling on her spine in an almost painful manner. She growled softly, her lips parting in a scowl as her daughter began to walk away from her after her spiteful words. Enough was enough. Giving Unitas one last kiss on the cheek, Nina went after her daughter, yelling at her as she went through the thickets, "You have no right to disrespect me in such a way, young lady! You pack duties just tripled! You will patrol the borders four times daily and in your free time which is now none existent, you will be picking herbs for Aideen!" The mother was furious, her words tumbling out of her mouth. Her creamy daughter may have gone mad but that was no excuse for the way she was treating Nina.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.