(See All?) Announcements
650 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ally, Hazelnut, Viorel

Bittersweet Beginnings — Nightingale Palisade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
So sorry that this took forever and a half. @_@

She had almost allowed him to travel the full length of her body before her tail cut in front of his gaze and suddenly, the heat of her skin was gone and the space around his being became almost unbearable in its emptiness. He halted his steps and turned his head to face her, pale eyes flashing as they focused solely upon her dial. Ears pressed forward he greedily took in the words she spoke, a smirk appearing at last upon his maw.

"From something to odd," he mused, slowly taking steps to curl back toward. "You're getting to know me then?"

A yes was not expected, the words spoken mostly in jest. Yet all the same his ears remained tipped forward, eager for the next set of words she would gift him with. There was a battle occurring inside of him, between the desire to keep their silent stalemate marching onward, to not ruin the magnetism that existed between them, and the desire to pry within her mind through conversation.

"What if my kind of odd murdered?" What would she have done, what could she have done when she'd allowed him so close to her, his jaws just inches from her unguarded throat? He wanted to know what had kept her so still, so accepting of his proximity when he knew that all reason had to have told her to get the hell away.
Played by Xiaoge who has 35 posts.
Inactive
Cornelia Saer
Oc: omg so much love

Somewhere it felt wrong to break their moments with words. Mere, insignificant words compared to the man's scent, the way he carried himself, his heartbeat that was steady like the rising and falling of the sun. Yet Cornelia was rewarded with a beautiful voice that made the air tremble as he spoke. She refused, simply refused to hold her breath on this man. No matter how fascinating, rich his presence might be.

A little snort answered to his smirk. "I would be dissapointed if this is all you have to offer." Her voice smooth like silk but a challenge dripped over her voice. Cornelia looked at those icy blue eyes and she knew she was miles away from getting to know this man. He seemed to have so much more. From a past nightmare to a mystery man. Life truly loved to screw her mind over and over again. Yet she couldn't curse fate for this encounter. It felt like waiting nearby a rabbits hole guessing what would come out of it.

What had made her so silent, so tolerable of this male's presence? A little laugh came out, soft like a gust of wind. This was ridiculous, she had avoided her kind like fleas. Yet this man strolls along and she let him come so close she was endangering her own life. "But I trusted that you wouldn't." She said to her own surprise. Was it because she had known the madness of killing of her own? Did she instinctively know the man would not pose a life threat? All was a guess, a gamble but oddly enough she did not regret her actions. Her head tilted up slightly. "I do think you were in the same situation. You might be larger than me but I could have your throat like nobody's business." And like to prove her point she smiled, showing the white healty teeth that could take lifes.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
A smooth smirk slipped over his maw, amused at the idea that this was all he had to offer. Those pale eyes were only twin tips to an iceberg, solid and black with cold. Few could survive the plunge into such frigid waters to truly witness all of him. Was this woman capable? He had to wonder, tempted by the possibility and yet repulsed by it all at the same time. After all, it couldn't be trusted what this woman would do with such information. Nothing negative vibrated off of her body and into his, nothing pulled at his vigilant instincts to raise flags of warning. In fact, he felt pulled toward her, yet even this couldn't be trusted. For all he knew, it was the same magnetism that brings moths to flame.

Trust. That was what had allowed him so close to her. Trust in a complete stranger, a beastly shadow with no name. He couldn't help but chuff at the notion, but then she went further to challenge him. Interest gleamed sharply within his eyes as he began to move again, circling around her with a predatory stride.

"I'd like to see that," he purred, before settling into position. With a roll of his shoulders and squaring of his haunches, he looked her dead on, staring her down and awaiting that first move. A spar would certainly be one of the more productive things he had done with his day thus far.