(See All?) Announcements
578 Users Online
Isla, Google, Bing, Sophrosnia, Chaos

wild eyes — Jasper Rocks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

“Of course I would,” Veho replied, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.  Where had she been, who had she lived with, that an extension of his abilities in aid were met with such surprise?  Something pulled on the corner of his heart, and he tucked away the sadness for another time – this was not a woman who would appreciate his pity, and the medicine man was not interesting in giving her any offense.  So he simply let it stay there, hoping it would give his packmate the knowledge she could always depend on him, especially in that regard.

So instead, he reached out to nudge her, and slowly began to reorient himself back towards Grizzly Hollow’s borders.  “When we are among ourselves, or among pack, call me Veho,” he insisted, having little use for the moniker among allies. “You are no stranger; you are my friend.” It was offered with a smile.  The gesture was followed by a nod, and the medic set out into a steady trot to return to their home; his pace was determined, but not punishing. “I must collect some things for us to reach out to the Veil,” he explained, “otherwise, I would suggest we try to meet with Rorik now.  But soon, I promise you.”

And with that, he fell into silence, hope light in his heart.

Fade.

(This post was last modified: Feb 08, 2016, 04:32 PM by Veho.)
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]