(See All?) Announcements
544 Users Online
Bing, Google

Make My Mind Seem Clear — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Trying to wrap this up for you.

Her student had learned quite a bit since the time she had joined the pack. The explanation towards what she had gone through was point on. Nina, however, was more interested in something else she had noticed. Flicking her ears up, her single orb narrowed in on Aideen’s body language as she spoke, the mention of Miccah intriguing her. Her interest only increased when Aideen looked towards her paws and mentioned the Guardian multiple other times. Deciding that there was no need to embarrass her new Second, she remained silent, not voicing her inquiries out loud. It was good to know that the other woman was cautious with her recovery, it was one of the reasons Nina had been so lax in Aideen’s recovery. She knew what she was doing because the Hervok had made sure that the creamy woman had known such things in their lessons.

Her tail wagged behind her, taking note of how Aideen’s face seemed to drop slightly as it neared later in the afternoon. Nina had truly not realized that she had been keeping the younger woman up so long. Feeling bad from keeping her from sleeping, Nina cleared her throat, a kind smile growing on her lips. "I am glad that you are doing well…but I believe it is time that I left and you got some much needed rest, yes?" With one final goodbye and a promise to catch up with the woman on a later date to check on her recovery, Nina made her exit, making her way back to see how her son was doing.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by PuppyThief who has 418 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aideen Smoke-Athesila
Thanks. Just a short one to close it up on Aideen's end

Her eyelids were growing heavy, and though she wanted to remain attentive of Nina, it was getting more and more difficult. She didn't even see the golden woman studying her, nor the keen glint in her narrowing eye. If she had she would probably have been even more embarrassed, but as it was, she was simply focused on keeping her eyes open. So she was quite relieved when her mentor moved to end the visit, a mirror of the alphess' gentle smile on her tired face. They agreed to talk again soon, hopefully when I'm feeling a little stronger, and then the Woodland leader was on her way, and Aideen sighed lightly. She had learned a lot today, and much of it would need to be thought over carefully, but not today.

With a last glance up at the sun, its orange dish just visible through the leaves, she got to her feet, shuffling back into the quiet darkness of the den to rest once more; It's hard to understand that a body can need THIS MUCH sleep! And yet she knew full well that what she had been through was no small deal for a wolf, and if all she had to pay for it was a little stomach trouble and some extra sleep, she would be more than happy to oblige.

Word count: 223

"Speech" Thoughts

(This post was last modified: Aug 12, 2015, 08:57 PM by Aideen.)