564 Users Online
Bing, Google

I just wanna lose it without even knowing . — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
@Yennifer
 70 ° F, around midnight. The sky is crystal clear this evening.

Darrah had never been a spiritual wolf, though if he'd spent enough time in the foreign grove he'd strayed off to surely some reevaluation would have to be made. Without a doubt the area was radiating enchantment, something he'd never personally experienced before. How, even in undergoing such a shitty array of events, was this place instantaneously so calming? The prince could get addicted if he chose not to proceed with caution. The Sacred Grove was just the relief he needed, though nothing could shield him forever.. Could it? He'd eventually return to his lackluster home, in the same stupor he'd built for himself months ago. Distracting himself from reality was a blessing, but was it truly healthy?

'I don't want to feel that way anymore..' he could clearly recall the emotions that swirled around him in the past; when his mother left the first time. Anger, depression, confusion. The Anxiety stuck with him through and through to this very day, however he was too ashamed to ever fully admit it. 'I simply won't allow it.' Coincidentally just as things started to settle once more in the bend, Nayeli was gone again. This time taking with her the strong bond Darrah once shared with his father, and ceasing the communication he and Zera had just re-built. If only to make matters worse, the prince no longer had his 'uncle' to run to for shelter, for melancholia creeped up on the man faster than any force on earth could stop it. Or so the boy assumed. 'Drestig....' the yearling sighed, making his inevitable trek through  temporary mania.

"But I'll always have the stars..."

One king, One crown.

Darrah Tainn

(This post was last modified: Jul 27, 2015, 02:12 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.