(See All?) Announcements
706 Users Online
Google, Bing

I'm a word that no one ever wants to say. — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 244 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho

The boy really was too kind. Despite Darrah's assurance to the contrary, Spieden still didn't feel she 'deserved' the thanks she got. She wasn't too put out by him turning down her offer to fish, everyone seemed to have their own little independant lives and it never bothered her too much. She was just as happy working in solitude. At his parting words, Spieden was sure Darrah was just flattering her now, there had to be some sarcasm in there somewhere, right? She stared for a moment, single crumpled ear folded back. Darrah had never proven himself to be anything but honest, so there was no option but to believe him. She tried to brush off his glowing praise, still unsure of how to take it. "Yes, of course I will... I even forget they're Nayeli's, sometimes," She said, her turn to exchange a sheepish grin. She had done just about everything but birth them, she was invested in seeing them through to adulthood.

"I'll have to hold you to that rain-check." She said as she began to lean back towards the creek, "You just can't miss the fall run, the fish'll practically jump into your mouth." She said with an excited sway of her tail. With that she headed back towards the water, leaving Darrah to whatever errands he had.