Bing, Finley

If I didn't know better — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
You've a lover that’s waiting
But, baby, you’re right here with me...

His sentiment was returned and it established within him this sort of warmth that came from praise and a confidence that enabled him to keep going as he was. He let a low, rumbling growl answer to her in reply, how he also approved of her choice to confide in him. To this he lightly leaned against her, draping his tail against her own. With or without Asriel or their Mother or Renier, they deserved one another. Figuratively, they had been cut from the same cloth, fashioned into a male and female version of a singular soul within a respectable measure.

Her head took up residence alongside his throat and he was prompted now to sit as straight as he could. If she was to be the Queen, Her Royal Highness, of Willow Ridge, then he would be her King - not a consort as Angier had fashioned himself to be, perhaps, but a confidant and guard. A subtle shift of his head and neck made the fur of her face tickle against his jaw; he merely cleared his throat as quietly as he could before casting his pale eyes back to the expanse of the meadow.

They were their mother's children, as far as he was concerned, the more he thought about it all. No one, not even Angier ought to keep them from their birthright as Willow Ridge's heir and heiress. Sköll was even pretty certain that he could share the land with his sister, so long as his other siblings, the half-ones in particular, didn't rise up and retaliate.

Hmm, his eyes narrowed and a devilish smile snaked up along his lips.

Well... He glanced down at his sister's midnight-black form against him and heaved a rather contented sigh. He supposed they would deal with them as they came. Greer, at present, seemed to be the least of their troubles; it was little Niles and perhaps only Ravenna that currently posed a challenge in two years' time. His brow momentarily furrowed before smoothing out. Two years' time was a long time and, by then, he hoped, he would have Sven to deal with them.

The demon prince placed the lightest of kisses into the fur of his sibling's crown once more before slowly reclining forward as he had originally intended to do. Hopefully she would follow suit as he glanced up at her expectantly. Out here they were still safe without the moon casting a spotlight of sorts on them; and, together, they were invulnerable. Soon enough, the rest of Willow Ridge - and maybe Relic Lore in itself - would come to see them as such.

(Fade.)

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away