(See All?) Announcements
833 Users Online
Google, Bing, Mouseling, Finley

Youthful bliss. — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by xGlitch who has 4 posts.
Inactive
Ruuqo Stygian
She was mesmerized to say the least. This place. Oh this place. Relic Lore had captured Ruuqo's curiosity. She had been travelling the lands over the last two days, hunting and resting when and where she pleased; yet to make an encounter with another wolf. When at first she ventured here, she had been cautious and prudent, but now, with her guard lowered and a spring in her lope, she was zealous and green; a pup again.
The heavy burden of her inflicted mephistophelius temperament had been momentarily lifted here, in this wonderland of natural existance that had captivated her so, and now, a new discovery; Bramble Falls.

It was the alluring general scent of moving water that had peaked her interest and set the path towards this new and intoxicating location whence she travelled without haste. The view she was pleasured with did not fail to meet her expectations. The falling water appeared to be a living pneuma in itself, crystalline and blatant, untamed and alive in its own right. This was it's domain.

Without vacillation, Ruuqo started towards the water, reching an area where the canopy was fragmentory and allowed sunlight to flush through. The pure, white light fell upon Ruuqo’s atramentous pelt, allowing it to flourish and radiate after being starved from sun during the time she had spent sheltered. Upon reaching the waters edge with the intention to quench her thirst, she consealed her precievebly eerie irises and lowered her cranium, her pasty, pale tongue lapping at the clear liquid.

"Its so quiet here.."
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

Things had remained quiet around Grizzly Hollow.  The medicine man could not find reason to complain, however – peace for a man like him meant that the rest of his pack was happy and healthy.  Veho was content to slowly convert the abandoned den to a healer's cache.  First, he gathered what could be found in the Cedarwood Forest.  Then, the man ventured outwards on days he did not bring something to the group's cache or strength the Hollow's borders.

At first, he did not venture far, unwilling to lead the alphas – or Rook – to think he had wandered off so recently after joining the group, but weeks had passed and the Macieo male found himself growing more bold.  While the pack might not need a medic right at this very moment, they inevitably would.  When that time came, it was best to be prepared, which meant harvesting what he could during the seasons of availability…and traveling, when necessary, to seek out florae that grew in other ecosystems.  Today was such a day, his paws turning northward as he sought a different sort of forest, or perhaps a drier landscape.  Even a slight change of altitude could drastically alter the species that survived in an area, and with his stores so new, most plantlife would do.

Of course, his arrival to the falls was with one thing in mind, but upon spotting a loner drinking her fill from the pools below, the plants were temporarily forgotten.  "Quiet might not be the word I use for a waterfall, friend," he laughed, tail wagging behind him as he tipped his head.  "But there is a certain peace to the constant sound of water over rocks – I could understand an individual who sought to live here.  Is this your home?"

(This post was last modified: Aug 05, 2015, 03:51 PM by Veho.)
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by xGlitch who has 4 posts.
Inactive
Ruuqo Stygian
OOC Comment: Thanks for joining!

As Ruuqo continued satisfy her thirst, her thoughts remained operative,  distracted by the tranquil environment that appeased her so.  It had been many moons since the departure from her birth place and the wolves of the neighbouring pack, and regardless of time, her regret was evident.  She had delivered her vengeance, this was true, but why did she still feel as though her deed was unfinished?A brief rush of adrenaline and  her insatiable hunger for blood returned with the thought;  though it was short lived. An unfamiliar canine scent overwhelmed her palette.

Her reaction to his presence was tedious and she cursed herself for not scenting him prior to his entrance, although she relaxed slightly at his tone; . ‘Quiet might not be the word i’d use for a waterfall, friend’. She drew from her refreshment, shifting her weight and turning to face the man. As she pivoted, the light caught her irises, the silvery flecks seeming to illuminate coldly as they fell onto his face. Her observation calculated him. He was handsome, larger, stronger and older than her and she felt naive and slightly awkward in his presence.  She had to compensate for this.

‘But there is a certain peace to the constant sound of water over rocks – I could understand an individual who sought to live here.  Is this your home?’
How could he talk so casually to a wolf he did not know? Was it her comparatively diminutive physique that put him at ease?  She envied his ability to communicate with others, although it did add an element of leniency between them.
“ I uh- No. I do not have a home” She stumbled over her words and struggled with her momentary inability to articulate. “I'm travelling. I have only entered Relic Lore recently and am yet to find a location to belong, whether or not it be in company, I am unsure”. Ruuqo opened her mouth as if to continue, but stopped herself, suddenly craving the company of another after being alone for so long. Despite of her usual anti-social behaviour and egregious attitude, this man intrigued her.

“ My name is Ruuqo”
(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2015, 07:01 PM by Ruuqo.)
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

"Ah! Well, I have been in the forests of Relic Lore for a few months now, and I must admit, I've found nothing to complain about. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for, friend," he replied graciously, dipping a head to the strange female. A home was something every wolf required, no matter their age, sex, beliefs, or breed. While he had been satisfied as a vagrant for some time, even Veho understood that eventually he would throw down his roots and make his home somewhere.

Foolishly, he tried to fight the very thing he sought when invited to Grizzly Hollow, but he had since come to his better senses and made a home among the Lyall family.

"Ruuqo? It is my pleasure to meet you!" the medic hummed, silvery eyes bright as he offered the woman a lavish bow. "My name is Merlin. I live a bit south of here, in a pack known as Grizzly Hollow. I reside as a medic." Rook had wanted their group to become known throughout the land, after all. They were not hiding. Besides, if this woman sought a permanent residence, and seemed of the honest sort, he might offer her an invitation to join the tightly knit group among the cedar trees. "What are you looking for, in a home, I wonder? Just somewhere to stay? For there are many places a lone wolf could live comfortably, near water, with access to food. I could make suggestions, if you wish."

[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]