(See All?) Announcements
619 Users Online
Bing, Mouseling, Isla, Google

The streetlights all burnt out — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
I'm down!!:)  My responses should be a lot faster now, I had lost the charger to my laptop a while ago so getting on the internet was hard. Turns out it was IN MY CAR. sigh.

It was almost relieving to /finally hear the female's voice, though the words she spoke sent a sharp pain through his chest. 'Everything I want? She's misunderstanding..'A whine almost left the yearlings throat, was he being a bully? It wasn't enough, dropping the meal and fleeing peacefully. Darrah needed to get inside of her head. Find out why, exactly, she came to the Bend. Justice had yet to be served, though perhaps if the female held no bad intentions, he'd be able to forgive her easier. Couldn't she see that? With no mischievous means, she'd be almost completely off the hook! It was simply his job to protect the pack, wasn't it?

"Look, I just wanna talk to you.. If anything to ease my mind a bit on the whole fiasco.." Darrah wanted desperately to explain to the thief that the last time a stranger showed up to the bend, his mother disappeared. That if she held any ill will toward the Tainn family, and happened upon a chance to act on such intentions, it'd be his fault. Things weren't as they once were around here, though he had no business sharing the bend's filth with outsiders. "Regardless, I won't hurt you.." Listening carefully to the woodlands surrounding the pair, he hoped she'd just give in.

I curse the blue skies.

Darrah Tainn

At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Emma who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Noble Lagina
11/12 pots needed, watcha think? one more from each of us to finish this out?

Noble didn't want anyone else in her head, most of the time she didn't even want to be in her own head. He wanted to ease his mind and she wanted to escape hers. She snorted at that, a wet sodden noise while considering the best route through the rain drenched forest. "Why?" The angry word was thrown back at Darrah as she began moving. Her gold eyes - peering at him - vanished and reappeared as she crept around large trees and ducked under brush. "We don't gotta say anything to each other." Don't make me say anything. I wanna keep my thoughts buried where they can't hurt me anymore. "It's easier to just forget stuff," Something twisted in her gut. "Pretend it never happened."

The way was clear now, Noble could see the path that lead into the safety of the oak forest. What was she waiting for? "I don't believe you, anyways." She stood -now in clear view- to give him a rebellious glare. Even if Darrah gave chase, she knew which way to go and she'd caught her breath back; he could chase if he wanted to. Noble had done this too many times to miss a lie when she heard one. Or, so she thought. "You pack wolves always chase, and you always lie." That's just the way it worked. He could try to deny it, but she wasn't bothering to stay around and listen.
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-btd.png]
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
[/dohtml]
I typed this in about 10 minutes because I'm sick of making you wait, so I apologize for anything that doesn't make sense or feels out of place Dx.

Listening to the foreign wolf further only re-angered the Tainn, though at the same time he was completely burnt out. With few options to weigh on, it was almost as if he were being forced to let the woman go. "You're wrong." he stated bluntly, just barely making out the glimmer of her eyes in the night. "I wonder what could have happened to you. Thieving, making poor accusations, I almost feel bad." with a sigh, Darrah turned his back to the stranger. "It must have been pretty awful, whatever it be. This time, I'll definitely show you mercy."

Regretfully, and with much mental struggle,  Darrah had come to the conclusion that falling back would be the most beneficial toward his well being in this scenario. He wasn't making progress with the feral burglar, perhaps it was good enough that he'd just soiled her plans for now. Yes, the prince would go back to the bend, tell them of his encounter, and everyone would simply be grateful that he was able to chase such a foul woman from their perimeter. "It's rather late, don't you think? I need sleep." It was highly unlikely that the woman would try to pull anything else tonight, finally calling it quits was almost too easy. "Don't come back, I have your scent.. Yadda yadda.. It's been fun, really." Making small steps toward home, the yearling began to listen for her departure.

Darrah fade

I curse the blue skies.

Darrah Tainn

(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2015, 10:17 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.