(See All?) Announcements
444 Users Online
Google

See? He's fine! — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<blockquote>The leader's tail briskly wagged in response to the yearling's smile and gratitude. He watched as he bounded away and Borden hoped he would stumble upon the rest of the pack in the next few days, reacquaint himself with where he rightfully stood among the others. With Jayse's due date just around the corner he was sure tensions would be running high for the next few weeks, his included, and Raigo would possibly need to adjust. Fast...

He had hoped that would be the rest of their little meeting, but a question - that <i>one</i> question that Borden had been dreading - was cast out into the open. <i>"So where is Vlar?"</i> followed by a heart-tugging<i>"I miss her."</i> The Lyall grimaced. <b>"She should be along,"</b> he somewhat lied. <b>"She might be maintaining the borders or out hunting."</b> To tell Raigo that his sister had seemingly gone missing was something he was not ready to do, or even admit to himself. After all, he was probably just worrying himself; ever since they had officially settled down, if Borden wasn't the first to rise, it had always been Vlarindara and, as of late, it was always the latter. That fact, coupled with the idea that he and the ashen Second moved in entirely different circles, easily made it something he should be able to brush off.</blockquote>
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon

Raigo's face was full of hope. He cared for Borden and Jaysyek of course, but, his true loyalties lay with his older sister. She had taken him in when nobody else had wanted him. Despite their complete unrelatedness when it came to their blood, she was the most family he had had in a long time. So when Borden grimaced at Raigo's question, an iota of fear began to creep up inside of him. Something had happened, he just new it. Something had gone wrong and now his sister was dead, or maybe missing. Either way, Rai had made the journey back to Relic Lore specifically to see her, and not having her there made the whole thing pointless.

Nodding his head, Raigo remained mute. Taking a fresh look around the forest, he hoped to see her large white form bounding towards him. But the trees were empty, alive only with the sounds of birds calling to each other. Taking a few steps forward and away from Borden, he breathed in. He couldn't smell her here. Turning his head over his shoulder, he gave a broken smile to his alpha. "Would you mind if I went and looked for her?" He questioned, small bits of pleading in his voice. Surely Borden would understand his need to track her down, even if it took him away from Grizzly Hollow before he had a chance to become reacquainted with it.

test italics
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<blockquote><b>"Of course not,"</b> he answered quietly, giving the youth a small smile. Perhaps if he couldn't find Vlarindara, Raigo would. He considered that his search would take him beyond Grizzly Hollow lands and Borden's heart sank a little. The paternal instinct he had been nurturing flared at the idea of Raigo going off on his own... again. He was not ready to lose the youth, not now that he had just returned home.

<b>"Just..."</b> he began, worry somewhat creeping along his face in the form of raised brows. <b>"Just be careful, hmm? And if you do decide to go farther than the territory borders, tell me? Please?"</b> Borden stared at him imploringly. If he was to keep to his promise of keeping the brother and sister safe and in good health, then he would do anything in his power to keep himself from losing <i>both</i> of them. Something within him stirred... If he ever lost Vlarindara <i>and</i> Raigo, what else could he possibly do to continue his conquest for self-redemption? Aside from Jaysyek's saving grace, his guardian angel with mismatched eyes, he had nothing else to deem himself worthy of the life he had made for himself, his pack, his family.</blockquote>
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon

Borden was reasonable, there was no way he could turn down Raigo's simple request to go and find his sister. To do so would be cruel. But the black and white alpha was far from that, and his affirmation of Raigo's request caused the youth's tail to wag heartily and a smile to appear on his rugged features. It faded somewhat though, as the worry crept onto his leader's features. Outside the territory borders? Why in the world would he have to go beyond them? She should be here, she was always here, lurking in the shadows and making sure that everything was alright. "Of course, though I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Besides...I just came back, don't really want to leave," he chuckled confidently. Approaching his leader, he gave him a swift lick to the cheek before turning around and bounding further into the forest, black nose already searching for the scents of his sister.

Raigo's out.
test italics
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<blockquote>The Grizzly Hollow leader returned the youth's chuckle with a recovered smile. Raigo assured him that he wouldn't wander too far or, rather, away from the marked borders. With a lick to Borden's muzzle, Vlarindara's brother was gone, swallowed by Cedarwood forest's depths. The masked male sighed; Raigo had grown up so much in the time they had been apart and he couldn't help but feel proud of him. He had come a long way from the fireball of a pup he had seen in the Thicket of Secrets. Smiling to himself, he stared after the youth's chosen path before turning back onto the path he had been walking along and resuming his search for suitable places for his children to hide away in.

<i>{Presto.}</i></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2011, 12:40 AM by Borden.)