430 Users Online
Bing, Google

never feel too good in crowds — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Yup, you go ahead :)

Their meeting was coming to an end, what information needed to seeming to have been exchanged. The one eyed man offered thanks, and Drestig nodded lightly, it was the least he could do, especially for relatives. At the clarification of the route, the ebony head was tilted, ears perked as he committed the information to memory, then he smiled and nodded again. "I'm sure it won't be long before you hear from us." He assured, meeting the one golden eye with bright embers; "My best wishes to you, Kisla and her family." He too began to retread, tail swishing peacefully behind him. The meeting had been fruitful, they had both learned a lot, and finally steps had been taken towards forming an official alliance with the River wolves; Since there's no longer a mountain between us!The dark scout smiled to himself, all in all the unexpected run-in had turned out a lot better than he had initially thought, and he was happy to, for once, actually have information to bring back to the Bend; And positive news at that!

Before turning around to head back his own way, the mischievous man couldn't resist a last comment, one eyebrow lifting as he called across the distance that had already formed between them; "And to your medic as well! I hope we will meet again, Kjors of Hearthwood River!" Then he loosened his eyes from the muddy form, though his ears remained back-turned for a while yet, just to be safe. Eventually, the forest swallowed him, and he turned his full attention to the path ahead, deciding to make a swing around a nearby rabbit burrow, to see if he could catch a snack, before heading home to seek out Triell and relay his newfound knowledge.

Word count: 495

"Speech" Thoughts

WHEN YOUR DREAMS ALL FAIL,

AND THE ONES WE HAIL,

Drestig Avalon

ARE THE WORST OF ALL,

AND THE BLOOD'S RUN STALE.

pride12