Bing, Google

Bump in the night — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno
For @Ainashi

BLITZ

Temporarily, Blitz had separated himself from his companion, Kelp. While grateful for the company of the older male in these strange new lands, the dark youth simply needed a break every now and then. His lack of direction, their conflicting opinions and there mere fact that they were not on the same wavelength, was enough to send Blitz off on his own. His patience had worn thin after a while, and he found himself needing some alone time, lest he lose his temper with the only familiar wolf he knew here.

He did not bother informing Kelp on where he was going, nor for how long he would be away. Always one who preferred to do things on his own, Blitz simply got up and walked away, stating he would return. Eventually. He needed to scout these new lands. To search for any possible sign of his sister, or even better, a route leading towards the coast. Much to his disappointment, the only substantial sources of water he had found were rivers or streams, and perhaps the rumble of some distant falls. All else was nothing but vegetation; forests, plains and groves, which in the warmer months, surely would have been vibrant with life. Stubborn as he was, the dark male kept going, further North. Keeping his nose peeled for the faintest hint of the refreshing salt water air he missed so much. But even with his stamina and determination, he had to stop eventually and rest.

Utterly and completely lost, on his own and with no one to navigate him through these new lands, Blitz paid little mind to the solemn forest he had entered, when he began to feel weary. At the very most, his poison green eyes took a quick inventory, to make sure the area was clear of any larger predators. After he was satisfied, he entered the nearest abandoned fox den he could find, and curled up to rest for the night. Except that his slumber, would be anything but peaceful. Several hours later, still asleep, his eyes rolled and twitched behind sealed lids. His sides heaved with the onset of heavier, rapid breathing. In his sleep, he clenched his jaws, letting out a keening whine. "...No...no.. I said no damn you!" He twisted, rolling onto his other side. "I won't let you! I won't let you take them...!" He roared, a quaking snarl tangled with his words, lips drawn back. He was having a nightmare, and a rather vivid one at that. His legs splayed out, nails scraping at the dirt walls of the den. "...Nonono! Please don't....no STOP!" He choked out, with a strangled whine. He couldn't get away, couldn't flee from the scene before his eyes. He was trapped here, a victim forced to watch the horror, over and over again.
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas

Time had passed like a blazing fire, it felt as if it had been but yesterday he had joined the pack of Round Stone Crest. Yet he found himself so far away from in this dark night. Gent had spoken the truth when he had said his life would take a turn, it had but if it was for the better was still a mystery. The pack was so different from what he was used to. So peace full, perhaps even weak. Maybe he were juts over thinking it, yeah that had to be it.  the pack where strong at its core, the black king stood tall at the throne with Raela by his side.     

The male sighed his breath white in the chilly night as snow fell softly from the sky keeping all sounds at bay. Having stopped his long silver fur where covered in a layer of tiny snowflakes as they lightly fell from the sky only to melt as they landed on the ground. After a short shake and snowflakes swirling all around him in the air disturbed by his movement. He started walking again a cold and unpleasant feeling started prickling in the back of his mind.   

Mowing among the dark tress he felt weary. He had traveled through these lands before joining the Crest but never had he come close to this creepy forester. Suddenly something went through his fur brushing down his spine, long bone like objects. He felt his heart skip a beat as he jumped forwards only to be caught in tangling thrones. Panicking he managed to get free, tiny cuts stained his face and legs as his fur had protected the rest of his body from the thorns sharp edges. He felt his heart beat against his rib cage, panting he felt how adrenaline had his eyes scan the airier. An owl howled in the distance and branches snapping close by had him back away until thorns pressed against his hind legs. He was to far, to faraway from the pack from the king from his home. Heart beating he allowed his legs to carry him in farther away into the woods far away from anything he knew.

Reality is cruel friend and if he had not been lost before he where now. Heart pumping muscles sore and the faint scent of a stranger kept him on guard. The stranger would have to be close and yet he saw nor heard any wolf nearby. He walked slowly as his eyes scanned the airier, only to be caught by surprise with his heart in his through as a sudden scream “stop” the words echoed through the forest he spun around eyes fixed on small black hole marking the entrance to a fox den.  

Hackles rose along his spine rose as a growl formed in his throat only to fade out into the darkness. His right eye where forced to the entrance trying to see what had startled him, but with no use the hole was pitch black. "Show yourself!" the words came as a growled from his inky lips as he dared the stranger to stay inside or he would personally pull them out. He had enough of this creepy forest he wanted to go home, and not some whining idiot playing jokes on him. Another growled echoed through the trees.

"speech"

ROUND STONE Crest
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
(This post was last modified: Nov 02, 2015, 09:26 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno
BLITZ

Muscles tense, Blitz kept on sleeping, the nightmare continuing. He was of course, unaware that an outsider...a pack wolf, had heard his commotion and paused outside his den. In his dream, the voice came to him. An unkind voice, with one single command. "Show yourself!" Replying to the voice which he believed to belong to that of his tormentor, he shouted with a growl. "No! You won't get to me, nor anyone else! You'll have to drag me outta this damn hole first!" He spat, spittle flying while his vibrant eyes remained sealed shut.

The pack wolf likely didn't know that Blitz had been dreaming this whole time, talking only to himself. And as he shifted about, turning to curl his inky body into a protective ball, the flash of dark fur gave only the slightest indicator of his presence. That, and his own foreign scent that he carried. His muzzle tucked down against his side, his lips drew back in a silent snarl. Bracing for his tormentor to come closer, to try and latch onto him. Then he would strike, like the coiled, angry viper he was now. But maybe if Ainashi did take action on his own, he would free the young wolf from his nightmare. Or not. Either way, he just wanted it all to end. He wanted things to go back to normal, not to continue living in this broken world.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
sorry about the messy post i am fighting my way though life and writers block.

As the answer sounded among the tress the silver male growled, so he wanted to play that way eh? Oh well fine it did not mater, he mowed closer as he found what looked like the entrance to a fox den but the stench of wolf drifted from it. “come out an play you little fool”   he said a grin on his lips as he stuck his upper body in to the den nose first he allowed his lips to pull back and his growled filed the den “come out and play little wolf”   his good eye searched the pitch black den but the other wolves fur color was hiding him well, and he cursed his useless eye. Oh well if the stranger kept quit he might actually leave him at this white out doing anything rash. He had no need for trouble, though he were still stuck in the forest and the stranger wasn’t helping on his mode.

He growled as he lashed his tail oh well no matter what, the night was young and he were restless. Hopefully things would settle down fast and he could move on he had to hurry back to the pack and the king.     "speech"     "It" 

ROUND STONE Crest
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno
BLITZ
So it was a fight he wanted, did he? Then Blitz would gladly deliver, putting this upstart in his place. He was not the type of wolf who would go out of his way to start a fight, but he certainly would end one, if provoked and backed into a corner, like he was now. Ainashi's first mistake was to stick his nose in the den, where both his growl and foreign scent filled the stale air. Jolted from his slumber, Blitz instantly realized that he had not been alone this entire time. Swiftly collecting his bearings, the dark brute uncoiled himself. A growl akin to thunder rose up from his chest, and out of snapping jaws. He did not appreciate having his personal space so blatantly invaded, and perhaps a bite to the nose, would get the point across.

Within the pitch darkness of the den, toxin green eyes blinked open, peering out at the other, slightly smaller wolf with deadly intent. Slowly he prowled forward and out of his space, revealing his large, jet black frame. His head slanted between his shoulders in a decidedly menacing posture, he flicked his tongue over flashing teeth. "Haven't ya ever heard of the saying 'let sleeping wolves lie', runt?" He rumbled darkly, taking another calculated step forward. He looked over his potential opponent. White and silver fur, medium build, and blind in one eye. He huffed bemusedly. So this was supposed to be his tormentor? Hah! What a pathetic excuse for a wolf! "Ya best be on your way...otherwise it'll be your bones in tha' den next..." That was his one and only warning. He frankly didn't give two shits if Kelp was not here. This was an even match, one wolf against the other. And if need be, Blitz would send this mongrel back to his pack with a message written in blood.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
OOC: sorry for the wait and shortness

As the black male emerged from his hiding place in the darkness of the den Zilas examined his body carefully. The dark male was bigger than him and did not seem to have nay disadvantages in the shape of defects.  Though he did seem younger, he huffed by the other wolfs comment of leaving a sleeping wolf  alone "says the one who were crying and disturbing the whole forest" a growled plaid on his lips as he spoke, this kid need to learn his place and yet he was way too tired for this. He sighed but a dark glance in his eye as the other wolf gave his warning. "go home kid before you draw any more attention, not all wolves are forgiving."he watched the other as he sighed his eye looking him over carefully. "and maybe keep your tongue or your pelt will end up in a den." a grin on his lips as he tilted his head slightly.

He watched the other wolf he had no more to say, he would not start I fight. He saw no reason to be the one who drew the first attack but neither would he back away if the black wolf should decide that eh wanted a teaching with fangs and blood. Or maybe saying he did want it, the fight, the blood gushing from wounds like a sweet scent in spring. Yeah maybe he wanted to see blood flow and painful howls fill the dark night. Another grind appeared on his lips as he focused his eye on the black wolf.
(This post was last modified: Feb 04, 2016, 09:24 AM by Ainashi.)

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno
I think it's about time we wrap this up!

BLITZ

Blitz was quite unimpressed by the taunts and threats of the light coated wolf, who had woken him from his sleep. He snorted arrogantly with a swish of his tail, upturning his nose. "Pha. Well I suppose you did do me a favor..." He grumbled, keeping steady eye contact with the older male. Then one single word that was uttered from his maw struck a nerve, his ears rotating back. Home. Venom green eyes narrowed down into slits, his lips pressing into a serious line. "That's just the problem! I have no fucking bloody home ta return to!" He exploded then, deep voice twisted with emotions as spittle flew from his jaws.

When he spoke again, it was in a much quieter voice, yet the words were still laced with bitterness. "I'm stuck in this damn place...whatever it is. And my family....I worry for them." He cast Ainashi a glare that said he wouldn't understand. Whatever. He didn't need no sympathy from some stupid forest dweller. Blitz had lost any interest in a possible fight. Simply because he didn't feel this wolf was worth the trouble. And now that he was awake, with thoughts of his family on his mind, he desired to be alone. With a half hearted growl, he pushed past the male roughly, tail flicking dismissively. He didn't know where he was going next, or what he would do. But he was wide awake now, and sleep was the last thing on his mind.