(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Bing, Google

Not Alone — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance

( @Borden @Tomen @Ryvet @Veho @Titan @Quil @Cinder @Piety , Chem is checking out GH right now and I would love for him to meet any available pack mates! )

Deep chocolate hues, with piercing blue eyes made their way across the boarders that day to be welcomed in by a complete stranger with open arms. The look on Chem's deteriorated face could not be described with words, the joy and hope smothered like fresh paint on a canvas radiating off of him. He struggled not to rush into his temporary home and meet everyone at once. His heart beat widely in the broad chest it belonged to, strong legs moving in steady quick steps. Ears pressed forward in excitement, eyes like dancing lights in the midnight sky, renewed for the time the moon would rule. He was with others now, there was food, he could have friends and leaders to adore, even if only for a time.

Grinning like a moron the Himicu heir began to check out the olden territory on his own, unsure if @Rook was too busy to spare some time. Tall, beautiful, trees loomed over head to filter in sunlight. They were huge and glorious, most appealing to his senses...he wished to call this place home forever, but he knew better. Beaming with happiness he scoured every nook and cranny, learning the land as quick as he could cram it all into his brain. It wasn't until the man crossed paths with a den that he slowed to take a few deep whiffs. He smelt mostly males amongst himself, and better yet, a puppy! Convinced this must be the pack den he swayed his head to look both directions, emitting a joyful, "Hello? Anyone around?" A deep baritone, but none the less friendly as a brute of normal vocals.

Played by Rachel who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cinder Attaya

Tomen was at a decent age for adventure and to meet his pack mates – and while aunt Cinder might not have spent much time with the boy herself (did he even know her name..?) it did not stop the dark she-wolf of being over-protective of both him and her sister.

Having settled in a small nestle of bushes not far from Rook and Quil’s den, Cinder found herself in a restful sleep when a voice broke the silence —a rather exuberant quip, requesting anyone’s presence. A scowl instantly clouded her features, and pushing herself to her paws, the slender female emerged from the brush, glaring at the unknown wolf. “Are you trying to wake my nephew up on purpose, or are you stunned?” Perhaps not the kindest words to offer the newest face to the Hollow – and yet she truly did not care.

It would seem Rook had let another loose end within their borders, and lifting herself up to strike a pose of dominance over the unknown wolf, she did not keep the scowl from her features. “Who are you?” Her tone was not welcoming, but it was less frigid than it had been only moments before. Her gaze would drift past the stranger to study the den entrance, hopeful that either her sister, @Quil would emerge, or that Tomen would remain sleeping… assuming that neither of them had slipped out past her during her nap, which was also a possibility.

No one had said she was the best guardian the pack had. Just the snobbiest.

like a black widow, baby
Played by Allie who has 81 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Quil Attaya Lyall

Quil was neither here nor there. For a time she'd simply rested, her body wrapped around the sprawled form of her son as his puppy-snores and whimpering while dreaming kept her from sleep. For a time, when Tomen had finally settled into a quieter sleep, she'd drifted off into a sleep of her own. The afternoon sun had crept its way across the sky just far enough to change the way the daylight filtered into the den mouth when the silvered girl awoke, roused by her son's shameless paws as they prodded her underbelly. Lifting her head slightly, she peered at him through a single squinted eye, taking in a quiet, contented breath at the sight of the prince as he remained fast asleep. Unwilling to move for fear that she might wake him (which would ultimately mean that she'd have to entertain him until dinnertime with some activity to serve as an outlet for his post-nap energy), she closed her eyes and resigned to waiting.

"Hello? Anyone around?"

Her eyes opened in a blink. The voice was absolutely unfamiliar though friendly all the same, and it was with no surprise that her rounded ears next intercepted a more familiar voice, one that offered the stranger a response: Cinder. A smile graced her dark lips. As cross as her sister sometimes was, Quil knew it was love that kept Cinder close to her and Tomen. In opposite circumstances, Quil would have stuck by her sister just the same, and not a day went by that she wasn't thankful for the bond they shared and the way that she didn't worry about losing her closest sibling anymore. As bemusing as it could have been to stay tucked away in the depths of the den, listening to the unfolding of the conversation that was sure to ensue now, she thought better of it. Gently slipping away from Tomen's dozing form, she made her way just outside to the site of the commotion.

Immediately upon laying eyes on the stranger and lifting her nose to catch his scent, it was clear that the dark-furred fellow already wore her mate's scent. Still, she was as equally as confused as her littermate as to why in the world he was causing such a ruckus in their otherwise quiet bend of the forest. Thinking better of the situation, she deduced that he most likely was unaware that Tomen was slumbering and reasoned that the man would be better received with kindness than questioning. Well, from her, anyway. Cinder was free to do as she wished.

She wore her dominance elegantly and, brushing her sister's side as she approached the pair, Quil's inquisitive amber eyes were warm and expectant of an explanation all the same as they fell upon the stranger's face. "I'm afraid you'll have to lower your voice ─ the little one is sleeping..." She glanced briefly to Cinder and back, waiting for the man's answer or introduction or both.

Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Sorry so late!)
Chocolate ears swiveled backwards to meet the harsh voice, and his mind stumbled over the words spoken a few times. Think before you speak. He reminded himself and turning towards Cinder he whispered back to her, “Oh, I'm sorry miss, I didn't realize that the pack was sleeping...my apologies.” The young man spoke politely, lowering his head out of respect, just like @Gent had taught him. His eyes trailed to her paws just as the black furred RSC wolf would of wanted him to do before Minka. That was over now though, and the Queen declined his entrance, but lessons were still learned from the short and painful experience. The hope he had allowed himself to accumulate had been thoroughly foolish.

He could see Quil rise and momentarily shifted his glance to look in awe at the dominance pose. Her question was short and quick, tone still not so friendly, but Chem obediently answered her, “Chemical Romance.” While he still whispered his tone held pride to the last name, and confidence as well, but he did not move or anything. He remained lowered, not so that his abdomen touched the ground, but so that he appeared smaller. As the newbie around he understood that he was below this wolf and wished not to be seen as too naive or dumb in front of her.

Another woman slunk her way from the den to stand beside the first, and she was more appealing to him. The way she walked and talked quickly had him placing her above Quil in the ranks, and excitement bubbled up within his chest. Thoughts of a possibly younger version of his mother came and went before he truly took in what she had said. A soft nod came from him and another hushed set of words, “Sorry...” He didn't know how to address her, Queen? Was she the Queen? Or just above the other female? He wasn't sure so the man allowed his voice to trail off in hopes she'd finish the sentence or correct him. If she was in fact the one who ruled beside Rook, then what an honor this was!
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.