(See All?) Announcements
723 Users Online
Bing, Google

Time to come home — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Leah who has 23 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kenai Tainn
Ordinarily Kenai was more self sufficient and didn't rely so much on external help for his own personal needs or gain. However with the recent chasing and punishments for drawing too close to other packs he felt a strong desire for help and so long as it had been offered he grabbed at the opportunity like a pitiful pup to a teat. Hope was his warm nourishing milk that flowed into his ears and he listened greedily with excitement in clear signs of his wobbling behind. <b>"Yes!"</b> He couldn't help but bark, <b>"I am a Tainn-"</b> He paused, eager to hear more of her knowledge of the Tainns and possibly the help he so preferred. He was tired of being completely alone and Ozera made him feel comforted.

He could hardly believe his luck today, here he had yet been in the lands for but a few days and suddenly he was on the path that was finally coming to an end. Or so it seemed. <b>"Splendid!"</b> He squealed the word with high pitched whines. <b>"How is he? How does the pack fair? It is Swift River correct? Are there..are there puppies?"</b> Would they be related to him? Would he be allowed to raise and watch over them much like he had done in his birth pack before. So many questions ran through his mind, he pictured the pack - or whom he could manage to form their faces, he left room for blurred un-faced wolves for all the ones he had yet to meet. His mind played scenarios of how his meeting would unfold with his kin, and he pictured lots and lots of puppies running around with their bellies full of meat, happy and playing. It was all he had been dreaming of the past few months. His expressive and creative mind had the picture perfect pack scene that reeled through his mind like a personal heaven all of his own.

<b>"Would you take me there?"</b>
Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>quick and bad. we can do a continuation thread at swift river, if you want. :3 this would be my last post here, and then you could go and start the new thread where he can meet indy and such?</li></ul></span>
His jubilee was infectious. Without warning she spanked the ground playfully like a silly little puppy, her rump waggling. The Tainn spoke quickly though, throwing out a string of questions that knotted and tangled up in her head. It was hard to sort them out so that she would be able to answer any of them. She bounced back to her feet, "<b>Oh yes! He's good, and so are your other brothers, Triell and Ruiko, and Borlla! And Indru has a mate and the puppies will be coming soon and you'll be an uncle!</b>" She twirled around happily, delighting in his excitement and the thought of reuniting the broken Tainn family. <i>Oh, Indru will be so glad to see him!</i>

Twirling around once more, she leapt away from him, slapping the ground loudly once again. She flicked her muzzle towards the shadowy forest behind her. "<b>Last one there is a lame deer!</b>" With a flash, she dashed into the forest, not even to stop and check if he was going to follow her. <i>Of course he will!</i>
</blockquote>