(See All?) Announcements
701 Users Online
Google, Bing

On the Wings of a Wish... — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

It was strange to watch the events unfold over his face, but not a bad thing - she could tell he was thinking.. About what, she wasn't sure.. but thinking nonetheless. Perhaps about her question..If none of the Swift River wolves were going to move to the border with them, she'd have to return to the pack. She'd gained permission to come speak with the wolves of Swift River in regards to seeking a wolf with medical know-how. However, she wasn't sure how much longer she would be allowed to stay from their lands - they needed protecting..

Vlarindara turned back to Marsh and got to her feet, taking a few steps backwards to make it obvious she wasn't just going to go rushing into his lands. "I thank you for taking the time to come out and see to me.." She didn't know his name, and simply wouldn't call him 'warrior' or 'wolf'..but she couldn't just call him nothing. The white female seemed to be mulling over a title before opening her lips to finish the sentence."Might I ask your name? I can't simply call you 'wolf'" That seemed the best course of action at least.

user posted image
Played by Siki who has 301 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Marsh Barrew
Really sorry! I've not written for a while, just trying to get back in the feel of it :c Feel free to archive <3

<blockquote>It seemed they both had to accept that nobody was coming. Marsh wasn't too bothered by failing to aid a foreign wolf, though had to admit that it wasn't unreasonable to have expected more from his pack. Possessing the knowledge or not, it would have been pleasant to have some support on the matter, or some confirmation that there was no enlightenment to be found. As it was, the situation was left somewhat awkwardly - though to her immense credit, the large white wolf didn't seem too put out.

Just because he didn't feel obligated to help her didn't mean that he didn't appreciate her politeness when she didn't get what she was looking for.

Her thanks was proof enough of this, though Marsh hadn't been expecting it, and he inclined his head with a modicum of surprised pleasure. It had hardly been difficult on his part, and he found himself regretting that he had been unable to provide her with any information in turn. That was to quickly change with her next question which, innocent as it may have been to her, was a larger demand than usual. Memories of the last time he had clumsily offered a stranger his name floated ominously through his mind, but then he remembered that she was not the same.

<b>"Mmm... rrrsh,"</b> he said slowly, watching her carefully. It was unusual for him to part on such casual terms, but not unwelcome.</blockquote>
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: heheh KAy. :D

Mrr...shh? Mersh? Mresh? Vlarindara wasn't sure of his exact name - but deciding not to embarrass or harass the wolf, she smiled and gave him the same nod of respect he'd given to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you..Perhaps we'll run into one another again?" The white female felt her tail wagging behind her before she turned and let her legs carry her away - back towards Grizzly Hollow. While she had no idea what herbs were what.. she had at least found that at least one wolf of Swift River wouldn't send a wolf packing...That was good to know!

user posted image