bring out the beast in me — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Staleek "Snakeroot" Calor
Feel free to skip me if I take forever like this in the future ^^
staleek "snakeroot" calor
careful, there are snakes in the garden

Staleek should never be allowed to open his mouth at the borders, it was a fact, but that hadn’t stopped him. There was an alpha who spoke up, declaring his place and how Stal has playing in dangerous waters as it was.

There was a small whine and instantly he knew that he had screwed up whatever Tauza had been playing with when he asked his question. She wouldn’t let him speak when the alpha called him out and ridiculed him. As much as it pained him, he dropped his tail and held an apologetic and submissive behavior. “I apologize, sir. My sister means the world to me and I can get quite protective of her.” He managed to get the words out between her, a gaze being shot her way as he held his stance that had been stated. He would let his sister do the talking from there on out.

They had no idea because in truth, he was protective of her, even if he’d never admit it out loud and believe what he was saying. Of course, he had admitted it, but he saw it as a ruse despite the sincerity laying deeper down. He was a creature of instinct after all, not much of the mind like his sister was. She asked if there were many of them and he simply kept his trap shut, settling in place next to his sister. They kept each other in line, Staleek being put in line a good ninety-nine percent of the time. His fur remained flat

template base by GINNYSAURUS
[Image: tauzeek_hashtag_by_night_fury_art-d8zj589.png]
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

Tauza was quick to interject her brothers brash and opprobrious arrival with an overly enthused chirp, informing the agouti king of information he already gathered prior while adding the fact this brother of hers was very protective of her. A rust tinged audit twitched toward the darker hued sibling as his voice rang out in an attempt to cool the situation and apologize for his loose trap. This did little to change his opinion thus far on the siblings, but the apology and adopted submissive behavior was indeed appreciated allowing his fur the flatten only slightly while his tail remained flagged at his rump. A constant reminded as to who they were dealing with.

Then the biscuit hued girl's voice reclaimed the air, inner curiosity he supposed beckoning a question about his members and how many pledged their loyalty to him. With a shift of his golden gaze they befell the curious girl, lids narrowing ever so slightly in response to her question. "There are enough of us." Vespertio spoke bluntly, refusing to give this child leeway on obtaining vital information in regards to his home. A first time alpha he was, but even being newer to the ring of power the Vuesain man was not so foolish as to reveal how many members he had under his rule. A small side glance was then offered to his subordinate. A silent cue that he was to keep himself alert then on.

Turning his full attention back to the siblings, brows rose in his own curiosity to turn the question around in hopes of trying to figure these two out more. "And why, may I ask, prompts you to ask? Are you two thinking of joining a pack soon?" Something was up with these two, but what, he couldn't quite place a paw on. Wolves didn't just waltz up to a pack border for nothing. 

(This post was last modified: Aug 28, 2015, 04:09 PM by Vespertio.)
Played by Sarah who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tauza "Foxglove" Calor
@Vespertio @Staleek rap it up here sound good? sorry this took so dang long :x /feeds children some LP

Staleek's apology was enough to allow her to breathe more easily, but only barely. Sometimes apologies and genuflecting simply weren't enough, and they really hadn't the best idea of what sort of lord this man was. Was he cruel, or was this mask of stoicism hiding nothing but a blandly and dutiful heart? Her eyes wandered the outline of his jaw, finding herself watching and hoping for any sign of her father. Was there any Wolesh left in the world?

She found none.

Her eyebrows rose when he batted away her questions as if she were some spy. How could he know her intentions? Perhaps he was just unfriendly, and particularly unfair. If he treated every newcomer, there clearly could not be so many of them. Such a tone as his was not very inviting to new comers. Why, she and Staleek were mere babes lost in the woods. What harm could they do? Her ears fell back as she looked vaguely dissapointed, sad. She played the role well enough.

"Me and my brother have been checking out the area, yes. Looking for a place to settle down for the winter, you know? We gotta talk to our mother first, though." Already, she was beginning to turn away. The rest of her speech was addressed to Vespertio from over he shoulder. "You'll probably see more of us. Come on, Staleek.
Posting availability
9pm - 10:30pm EST weekdays
Weekends sporadically.