(See All?) Announcements
538 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google, Viorel

The Doctor is In — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

When Titan decided he would like to give the practice a try, the medic bobbed his head, pleased by the younger wolf’s enthusiasm. Perhaps that same vigor got him in trouble every once in a while, but it would keep him learning, and keep him on the right track. There was no harm done, and clearly the swarthy male had every intention of doing good with his life. Veho’s tail wagged slowly as he supervised, ears rolled forward as he studied the other healer pick up a stone gingerly. Once it had been selected, he returned to the flat rock – there was no need to go reinventing the wheel when this one provided a flat surface and just enough of a barricade to keep their pulp from being washed into the river – and began to see-saw back and forth gently.

Overall, his method was quite good, and while a small wave washed up and threatened his work, there was little a wolf could do about the will of water. When Titan had finished and released the rock from his jaws, the older medic moved forward, nose wiggling as he investigated Titan’s creation. Lifting his head, he smiled. “Yes – you’ve done a good job. Tomorrow, I will have you treat Wacipi when she returns. You will make a fresh paste, just like this, and apply it to her sprain. I’ll be here, of course, in case you want any help, but I think you’ll do fine,” Veho hummed, nodding his head. It was a job well done, and nothing would teach Titan faster than practical experience.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, friend.”

Fade.

[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]