(See All?) Announcements
506 Users Online
Google, Bing

hotdog — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Caroline who has 105 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Calanthe Quickfoot
ooc: Fading to black because these adorable doofuses took up a whole thread all by themselves.

Calanthe smiled back, although truthfully she still couldn't wrap her mind around what Kova was describing. She learned decently enough, she supposed, but only when she was allowed to try and fail firsthand, first. "You definitely learn more efficiently than I do," she told the younger wolf honestly. "The only lessons that seem to stick in my mind are the ones I've managed to fail at a few times, first." She laughed a little sheepishly and added, "It's a bit hard to say whether it's the bumps and bruises or any real ability to analyze later that helps me learn."

After a moment of deliberation, she lowered herself as well, although she stayed belly-down rather than roll over like Kova had done. She wasn't quite that comfortable yet - honestly, the time when she had been seemed eons away from who she was now, although it had really only been months. All the same, this was a good, safe place, and in Kova she had found yet another wolf she felt fairly certain she could trust - could perhaps even come to call a friend, just as Raela was swiftly becoming a friend. And Kova was closer to Calanthe's own situation, in that neither of them had earned a role in their pack yet and they were among the lower ranks of the pack. Time would change all of that, of course, but at least Calanthe could grow into this pack alongside at least one other wolf who she could get along with.

That thought soothed the last of her nerves, and the pale wolf rested her head between her paws and sighed happily, relishing in the sunlight as she closed her eyes. Maybe, just maybe, this wasn't such a bad change of pace after all.
[Image: jWoC23.png]
[Image: ROWtwloha2015-rsc.png]