763 Users Online
Bing, Google

Then, only then, will I find that I'm not alone — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
@Drift Draeve? Maerift? WINK WINK.

Adventure had always been a grey area to the pup, but with nobody around to tell her  'no' anymore she might as well get out there and experience what the world had to offer. Plus, it'd do the girl some good to clear her mind of all the negativity that surrounded her for a while, hell, even a minute it possible. Maeve had never wandered farther than pack borders on her own before, though in her eyes it was bound to happen eventually, so why not today? She'd paid careful attention to each and every step, ensuring a victorious travel home when the time called for it, but even still it was a bit intimidating being so foreign to her surroundings. "Smell's different out here.." she huffed, carrying chubby paws forth to new and beautiful sights. "Wren's gonna be soo mad."

Eventually the monochrome figure found herself populating a rather eerie setting, silence barricaded her almost as thoroughly as the surrounding fog. Tree's stood tall and thin, and as far as the eye could see! 'Is day time, why's it so dark?' This was nothing like the home she'd left behind. "Whur' am I?" she tightened up, growing a little afraid as she furthered in on the territory. "I dun think I like dis'..." She began to turn around, head back to the Plateau and pretend she never encountered such a spooky place, but before any action could properly be put into place, an unwanted visitor decided to occupy the space on her little black nose. "Eeek!!" Maeve screeched, being especially unprepared for the creatures debut

"It's a ladybug!! Getoff!!" the pup furiously shook her head, but the damn thing had no intentions of migrating elsewhere anytime soon. "Nuuuu!!" the pup cried, continuously flailing her head about in a manner she thought most appropriate. "Getooofff!!!"

I am not alone,

Maeve Destine-Caravello

Searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.

Played by becuffin who has 42 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Drift Tainn
a little bit messy, a little bit ruined.
a beautiful disaster, just like me.

The recent storms had created many a muddy puddle for the young child to roll and romp in but the last few days had been uncharacteristically bright and when the forest was bright, his puddles ran away. He found himself wandering further and further from home in search of a decent mud bath, but it seemed the further he wandered from home, the brighter it got.

He had managed to coat his paws and legs, simply through the act of wandering, his underside wet from brushing against dew laden vegetation (he had no way to know that soon the dew would change to frost and then snow, but he did know his forest was getting colder every day). He was about to turn around and head home when a girly shriek came to his ears. Thinking Sahalie might be out here too and cornered by another angry moose he picked up his paws and ran towards where he thought the howls of distress were coming from.

But it wasn’t his sister. This girl was somewhere between the two Tainn children, like the rude one that had walked away while Serach was talking. He wondered if all wolves with silver coats were rude for just a moment before creeping closer to the strange girl. He tried not to laugh when she screamed about the ladybug on her nose, his muddy paw slowly inching up to hover by his head. She was flailing around so much but if she would just… There! his paw swung down towards her snout in a “booping” fashion, hoping to knock the bug clear and cease her incessant wailing.

He danced back wards playfully without waiting to see if the bug was gone yet, brown eyes watching the other wolf intently before bowing down playfully with his tail waving over his back. He had never seen someone else as small as him (well Sahalie didn’t count). Where had she come from?

[Image: drift-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

The bug was persistent, probably hoping it had found it's forever home. Though Maeve was a lot less enthusiastic, and eagerly continued about her loud, viscous screams and over-dramatic movement. Bugs most certainly did not tickle her fancy, especially if they had obvious intentions of overstaying their welcome. Why was this happening?

If only to make matters worse, something, or someone, managed to whack her on the nose. This in itself wasn't so bad, it was the ladybug in return making a new home on her left brow that pissed the pup off. "Whyy?!?!" she howled, throwing herself to the forest floor in defeat. "Why won't ya jus' go away!?" like she wasn't already having a bad day. Did mother nature find humor in the pups dismay? After all, what other practical explanation was there? When bad things happened, they happened to Maeve. Trying desperately to hold back a frantic sob, the colorless pup slowly glanced toward her almost completely forgotten company.

Another puppy? Where did they keep coming from? Propping herself up in hopes of preserving some strand of dignity, Maeve forced a small smile upon her lips. "Thanks fer tryin'!" she giggled, gently swiping at the bug. The last thing she needed was for the thing to get squished and die on her precious silver coat. "I think she likes me!"

I am not alone,

Maeve Destine-Caravello

Searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]