(See All?) Announcements
457 Users Online
Bing, Google

As the wind blows
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Random event: Ainashi (Zilas), you are in the woods when strong winds send hundreds of maple tree seeds spiraling into the air.

The young male was wandering the lands close to his home and yet beyond it. He had allowed himself to walk where his legs went, not really caring about the destination. The pack was strange and yet he had gotten more used to its more, peaceful ways. He found joy in binge of used to the pack he seemed at peace and he felt complete, and yet. Despite It being silent he could still feel its movements, its chuckles in the back of his mind. He shook his head to vanquish the thought, he did not need to worry anymore did not need that fear.

The wind brushed past him, a storm of scents and leaves collided with his senses and face. The pine forest had opened up and reveled a large pond. He stopped his good eyes looking across the water and around, wind ruffling the trees and bushes blowing down leaves. His head tilted slightly as he walk closer to the water a large maple tree stood tall beside the pond. Then looked up in to its fiery crown a smile appearing on his tainted lips. The fiery colors of the dying leaves where truly a sight to behold, and yet it seemed strange to him. That when the trees were at their most beautiful state only for the leaves to fall to the ground and wither.

A laughter in his mind echoed through him, he felt his eyes widen as the laughter died out only to be replaced by Its voice. "poor little loveless wolf. " He looked down into the water and staring back where his own reflection his mismatched eyes horrified "shut up" his voice was but a whisper as he closed his eyes trying to block out the laughter that echoed through his mind. "give it up, just run. You will never be worthy of him never be good enough your like a leaf. You might seem beautifully now, but your faith is to root as you lay on the ground" he took a step back his heart pumping strong against his rib cage as if it were trying to escape. "you're wrong, I be strong, I be worthy of his trust!" his voice desperate as he backed away.

His mind fell silenced, It was gone locked away in the back of his mind. His breathing was still heavy his eyes burned and his thought felt dry.   "I'm going to prove it you just wa….”" a powerful gust of wind from across the pond send hundreds of maple seeds spiraling against him. Closing his eyes to avoid getting any in his eyes, he felt as they brushed over his fur before he could react his fur was full of maple seeds all tangled up.

"speech"     "It" 

ROUND STONE Crest
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D

(This post was last modified: Nov 09, 2015, 08:54 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated