664 Users Online
Google, Bing

I'm a mountain that has been moved. — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ
@Celandine

How long had they been apart, months? Mahle never wanted to separate from her princess, though she couldn't necessarily pin the blame all on herself. Celandine was, well, going through some dark times. Being honest, it was her mental health driving them from each other. The oracle was sure it wouldn't get any better in these conditions, that's why an alternative was thought up. Trembling, she made her way to the boarders. Calling for the heir only when she thought she was at least partially ready to confront the woman. 'This isn't going to be easy..' she sighed, plopping herself uncomfortably on the ground. 'I've got to be ready to fight, just in case...'

The creamy wolf held no high expectations for Celandine's accompaniment. Though it would be ideal for the princess to join her on the journey, she honestly planned on leaving regardless of the decision. There was simply no room for her to grow within the platau, Kjors had made that quite clear. Spiritually, Mahle was at a halt, and how was that fair? So much potential, wasted by the likes of those in possession of more royalty. The yearling was blessed with gifts, some of which no other wolf would ever even come close to. Keeping such things a secret, well it might as well be a crime. 'She's not going to like this.. But what's the point of me sticking around if she won't even put me to any use?' still shaking, the yearling waited in terror. Today would be the day she headed for Hearthwood River.

Word count: 0

I play among the stars and then fall so low.

Mahle Psyxḗ
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine heard the voice, drifting high above the Earth that she stepped on, soaring through the trees until it fell from the plateau. It should have made her happy, should have given her comfort, because the Mahle had been her best friend, but the tawn girl never requested her presence anymore. They spent such little time together, that.. well the very thought of showing her face sent shiver's up her spine. The youth no longer had the luxury of forcing herself into things by way of princess status. Now, she chose to hide herself away from the world. It was easier that way. In fact, she almost chose to ignore her friend's call, but something in the tone forced her onward.

She could feel her nerves bubbling with every step. Closer, and closer she came to Mahle, until every cell in her body seemed to shake. Why was the healer calling for her? What could she possibly want? They never spoke. It could only mean something tremendously horrid was going on. Maybe Phineas finally decided to kick his only child out -- well, only remaining child. Takis, and Evy had gone away. Thinking back, she couldn't remember why she didn't go with them. Maybe she wouldn't be such a wreck. If only. A small smile etched itself across her lips.

Eventually the agouti woman came into her field of vision, and Celandine's paws halted. Wildly, amber eyes swept the area, seeking any danger that might have been present. Finding none, she chanced a call into the empty space between them. "Mahle?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

Mahle's heart broke into a million pieces watching her once respected princess finally make an appearance, and for the briefest of moments she almost considered backing out of the plan entirely. It'd surely be the hardest thing the healer'd ever have to do, leaving her once best friend behind in a dump like this. If only the yearling could be certain that the Argyris would just take off with her, it'd put the whole situation at ease. "C-celandine.." she cleared her throat, trying to remain professional and perhaps even hide the pain she now held for her company. "S-sorry to call you out here like this.."

Time flew by before the honey-coated fae convinced herself to move onward with the fiasco, though nerves still damaged her mercilessly through and through. "I.. Don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to be straight forward with it.." unable to keep any sort of eye contact for her obviously hurting savior, Mahle awkwardly shuffled her paws around on the dirty path below them. "I.. I can't stay here anymore, Cella. I've got to go..." tears made way down her face, how Mahle desperately wished things could have been different. "We don't speak anymore, Princess. I'm not sure how we've managed to let our relationship dwindle away like this.. but.." what was she even saying? Poor, poor Celandine. Was the healer in the wrong for this, was Kjors wrong?

"I've been wasting away here, you have too m' lady... I've been offered a position amongst another pack. Somewhere where my spiritual powers will be fulfilled immensely. I'm sure there's room for you too, if you'd like to.. escape.. I don't want to leave you behind... that's why.." falling silent, Mahle waited in fear of her company's response. 'I'm so sorry, Celandine...'

Word count: 0

I play among the stars and then fall so low.

Mahle Psyxḗ
I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The tension between them weighed so heavily upon the pale girl's shoulders, that she feared her limbs might give out. The concept wasn't out of the realm of possibility, as it seemed the gods graces were all that kept her standing. Whatever it was that Mahle had to say wasn't easy, and Celandine once again feared for her legs. 

"S-sorry to call you out here like this.." It should have never come to this point. The tawny healer was supposed to be an adviser of sorts. In what world should said being apologize for coming to their superior? Not that Celandine considered herself above Mahle anymore. She considered her existence exactly that. Existing, rather than thriving. Offering the woman a simple shake of the head, she encouraged her onward.

"I've got to go..." The world was closing in on her again. Everything was so small and cramped, and she was stuck in the middle unable to escape the peripeteia. Air flew from her nostrils, out into the ever-shrinking world, where it was lost to the wind. She struggled for words, struggled for breath. Without Mahle she had.. no one. 

And life had come full circle. She was born a princess, with all the promise in the world. She lived, and loved, and learned, and then she lost. First Borlla, then Evy. Takis, and her father. The healer was the last soul in the world who cared for the broken girl, and now she too, was leaving. Ignoring the pain in her stomach, Celandine managed a weak smile. At least she would be able to say goodbye this time. How kind of the woman to offer her that small courtesy.

"Yes, you must go," Just as the flowers bloomed bright and brilliant before the cold forced them away, and once-green leaves fell from the highest trees onto the dirt. In time, all things would had to go. "But you know I can't come with you." She had nothing to offer a pack, nothing to offer Mahle, nothing to offer herself. She would live, and die in Silent Moon Plateau, where she could watch the rest of her life crumble.

(This post was last modified: Oct 02, 2015, 07:21 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]