562 Users Online
Google, Bing

She keeps no secrets from you — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
if your mother was my sun, then you were my star

She brushed her nose and cheek along his muzzle and it prompted him to smile. He nodded to her suggestion, "That'd be wise." Then, without any hesitance or any offense, he accepted her offer with a slow wag of his tail, "I'd love to." He waited for her to move first before he followed along behind her, keeping his shoulder align with her flank as they went. For as long as he could, he managed to keep up his little act of being able to cope on his own, moving his head in ways that suggested he saw things as they passed him. A couple of times, his gait went off-step - usually due to him not spotting an uplifted root underfoot or a small pebble that could have been swept along instead of stepped on - but he hoped Morganna wouldn't say anything. He already had Elettra to deal with...

At the very least, the further inward they went, he began to pick up on the familiar smells and was able to pinpoint exactly where they were. At some point she walked him to the Infirmary and he stopped, willing her to continue on with a nod of confidence. If they had more to catch up on, there would be another time to talk, but with her worries dealt with, she could rest assured. Until then, he would be around, trying to mind the rest of the cubs and making sure they, too, were all right.

(Fade.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)