(See All?) Announcements
345 Users Online
Bing

Check a few more sins off my list — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
@Sylva (and anyone who might want to save her <3)

trouble is nothing good ever happens after 2am

She was almost home and the fire still coursed under her skin and it was pissing her off. What more did she have to do to quell these flames? Flanks dragged heavily along the trunks of once charred trees, footfalls heavy, making no secret of her presence. With the moon high overhead she spied what stars she could through the broken canopy, but finding a bearing was impossible. She knew the willows lay somewhere further west, and south but she wasn't quite ready to go home yet. Perhaps if she took the time to swing by the falls then it would finally go away? But what if it never went away at all?

The prospect was too horrible to consider. With a shudder and a shake she kept moving, skirting well north of the sacred grove and continuing her journey east. It had to be some time past midnight and she should have been considering finding a place to sleep but the heat that crawled under her skin wouldn't allow it. She was irritable, tired and hungry, even though her stomach was relatively full with a fat hare from earlier that day. Never a winning combination.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
A small black and brown shadow trotted under the canopy of the large trees, Sylva, as the yearling was known as was happy. She had a good pack,a good home,a future role and life, something that she would hopefully keep after this unknown encounter (*subtly hint*) Her head was bobbing up and down as she looked up toward what scant stars she could see. “Oh, there's so much to be happy about.”She said out loud, soo positive that she had been alone “Soon I’ll know how to use you all to help others, it wouldn’t have happened though if none of you had given us shelter awhile back…”

Her voice trailed off as she heard some heavy thudding and as she rounded a large tree she caught sight of yet another wolf. Cocking her head slightly in curiosity the small wolf stepped out, intending to greet the unknown wolf when the scent suddenly hit her, a mix between what she had been smelling on the other, older females of her pack and that of some wolves she had met recently.

“Woah...you smell like Greer and Wraith….”She said without thinking as she paused for a moment “And like @Raela and @Jynx….are you sick too?” Her head tilted slightly, unaware that she had been speaking to the Alpha of the Willow Ridge Wolves.

Thought
(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2016, 02:51 AM by Sylva.)
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
@Sylva also wotd variant on canoodle

Mutterings, at this hour of the night? Morganna's steps slowed as ears swivelled atop her skull. Her time growing up with @Skoll had been like some sadistic form of ninja evasion training, Don't stop under the trees. Always look up. Keep one ear turned back. It was a rare occasion that she would find herself startled, tonight was not one of those rare nights. Peach eyes narrowed as moonlight revealed the small dark wolf. The flurry of words that spilled from her mouth, the familiar names of @Greer and @Wraith igniting a familiar possessive spark while her low growl seemed to all but whisper Mine! 

Heedless of her warning the girl prattled on. She was too young to have experienced the great sickness first hand but @Elettra had told her tales enough to assume this raving loon must have been infected. She backed up a step, speaking through gritted teeth her usual accent was lost. "I'm not sick." Morganna insisted, keen to keep a measured distance between them, but her curiosity did get the better of her for just a moment. with narrowed eyes and a visibly defensive stance she did dare to question. "How do yer know my brother and..." well what was Wraith really? Her lover? A casual fling? Could what passed between them be written off as a moment of canoodling? "pack mate..." she finally settled on, not daring to refer to him as a subordinate.

Perhaps things back home were about to get complicated.
Sylva Riverflow
Sylva cocked her head slightly in confusion as the other wolf seemed to quickly put some space between the two of them before growling. The small chocolate black wolf started to step backwards herself before quickly stammering “S-s-sorry, I didn’t mean to startle yo-”Her words were replaced by a startled squeak as Sylva ended up backing into snow laden bush, the disturbance causing some of the snow to fall off and onto her back.

“Ack! Sorry I didn’t see you there.” The small wolf said in the direction of the bush as she gave her thick fur a shake to dislodge it. She turned her attention back to Morganna in time to catch her inquiry about how she knew @Greer and @Wraith. Sylva’s brownish black tail wagged at the memory as she opened her maw to explain.

“Well, it started off when I had gone to the Ghastly woods, It’s where I first stayed, but Wraith happened to show up when I was talking with the trees.” She paused for a moment before quickly adding “N-not like that I mean, but like just..well thanking them and all but then-”

A small groan escaped Sylva as she contemplated just stuffing her head under the snow as she continued to bumble and mess this up. She took a deep breath as @Raela ‘s words came back to her “Right...use fewer words..”She turned her head toward Morganna before speaking again “Sorry, let me start over, I met Wraith in the Ghastly woods and then Greer a few hours later west of the woods when I was on my way home.”

Oh she is so going to think we’re insane!!! Come on Sylva, we gotta try and use -less- words not chew her ears off!! OH! We hadn’t even introduced ourselves! Small black head turned toward Morganna as a few moments of silence passed while the yearling berated herself, eventually Sylva spoke ]“We completely forgot! We’re Sylva.”

{I}Thought/I]
dialogue
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2016, 01:10 AM by Sylva. Edit Reason: Rewrote it )
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Talking to the trees, WE... brows climbed higher and higher up her face. That @Wraith was in the Ghastly Woods was no surprise, that @Greer was so far north left her unfazed also, but the fact this woman thought herself familiar enough with them to foist herself on any who smelled of the Willows was cause for concern. "Not all in my pack 're as friendly as those pair." The warning was offered through clenched teeth and laced with a growl. While part of her could only hope the fool would be crazy enough to flounce upon @Skoll, another part of her might feel just a little guilty if she happened to hear about the fallout of such an encounter.

Oh who was she kidding. She had no sympathy for fools.

Her tail inched higher over her back, her shoulders pushed rolls of skin forward around her throat while her hackles stuck out in damp savage spikes. She chose to bare her teeth then as her head lowered and the distant thunder of her warning growl grew like a fast approaching avalanche. Two clicks of her jaw were given in warning as she took three quick steps forward in a mock charge. The Willows wolves were not her friends, by association or otherwise, and Morganna Archer was not adverse to reinforcing the message with a well taught lesson.
Sylva Riverflow
Sylva’s small head cocked a little as all of her questions were ignored and the only response she had received was a low growl and a very clear warning. Her pack? Whoops…. It slowly dawned on Sylva that she had came across a Alpha, and one that clearly wasn’t as friendly as @Raela was. As the larger female became VERY aggressive, Sylva backed up quickly with a startled squeak escaping as Morganna rushed forward.

The small ebony wolf scurried backwards through the snow frantically, positive that those large white fangs were about to bite down into her neck when her flailing paws caused her to slip and fall muzzle first into the snow. Brown eyes filled with fear as she quickly scrambled to stand, sending a small shower of snow up as she turned back toward the Willow wolf. SHE’S GOING TO KILL US! SHE’S GOING TO KILL US! She was so positive about it, that when she paused for a moment in confusion as Morganna has ceased to pursue. What……? She blinked as she stood there, her heart beating so loudly that she was positive that the agitated female could hear it.She opened her mouth tentatively as she voiced a question You're not killing me….?

Thought
dialogue