Would you leave the best behind? — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
For @Chemical.

ROOK LYALL

October 2nd; Early Afternoon; Sunny; 47 ° F, 8 ° C

Without any pressing matters or certain plans in mind, Rook Lyall was a meandering soul. Having clearly marked Grizzly Hollow's border's just hours before there was a rare opportunity for him to explore the lands just beyond his domain. With a careful step he slipped through the familiar evergreens and into the company of those whose bark patterns were both foreign and unmarked. He was just going to explore for a little bit. Just for a while... Not short enough as to be considered early to come back to the den or other haunts he kept but only just long enough for his family to almost miss him.

The tail which had once been held so high lowered into a more neutral stance and his head came down as he sampled the ground for any scents that might have been misplaced within the forest. Rogue wolf or prey or otherwise, he was mindful to make note of all that he surveyed. The stale musk of the moose that had come by several weeks ago, the zig-zagging path of a passing hare, the fragrant traces of ripening acorns that had been collected from places beyond the woodland...

He continued for sometime, pausing here and there to relish the places where the sun shone brightly through the boughs overhead and warmed the darker patches of his mottled agouti coat. It wasn't until he thought he had come upon a familiar note - one that was young, just about his age, full of scent-markers that told of his travels into the wilderness beyond - that his steps lilted to a stop. His head came up and his bearish ears cupped forward. A scowl graced his masked face; the man seemed familiar but he couldn't be sure unless he saw him first...

Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Love your writing style Grey! <3 )
A chilly breeze of autumn air whistled through the trees, an eerie yet calming song. Tall evergreens rose from the ground to tower above all. They were like the kings of the forest, but the beast that roamed them only knew one King of Grizzly Hollow. They stood as proud monuments watching a land that they could not claim for themselves, but were deemed to spend their life in. A simple snort stirred the fallen needle like leaves, a white mist escaping moist nostrils.

Rook.. While he hadn't quite scented him, Chemical had enough brains to figure out he was approaching his temporary home and only one thought remained on his mind. Wilted from both weather and time, droopy herbs that the heir knew little about dangled from his maw. Hyssop...Lavender...or something. He didn't really care to what he was carrying, didn't even need it's name or purpose. All that was important to the Romance man was that he had gathered it and was here to not only return himself, but present his offering. The saggy stems had little significance in steel eyes, other than to please the wolf he had chosen weeks ago to follow.

Tall and strong, the giant moved through the scenery with ease, his walk steady and laid back. He saw no rush, and ran over in his mind how he'd explain himself. Surely Chemical had been out longer than acceptable, but this absence didn't come without excuse. Wanderlust wasn't to blame, but a broken compass so to say. Possibly his sister too, for she had taken up a piece of his time, then sent him back with fresh news about his family. Not all that had been spoken of was merry, but still he felt hope for a better future.
Eyes cast upon the horizon, he continued on towards the Hollow wolves.
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall

ROOK LYALL

Only when Rook had shifted his path, diverting from a trail he had taken a few days before, did the he finally catch sight of a flash of dark bit of brown that did not particularly belong among the cedars. Half-panicked, he followed suit until he realize just who it was... "Chemical?" he called loudly after the young rogue.

Steadfast footsteps brought him close but he managed to pace himself in following after the man. After a moment, he stopped, panting as he fought to catch his breath, "Hey! Wait!" He took another step forward, his tongue threatening to loll from his mouth. If this had been the brute he had found at the borders just before Piety had come into his care, he wondered if the man had returned for good... if he had come to be a bearer of good or bad news.

Mismatched eyes tried to pry any sort of nonverbal cue from the rogue's posture and stance, studying his eye color, muzzle shape, and fur coloration. If this did not stop him, then he was going to have to do his best to intercept him. "You're back," he finally breathed, finally convinced that the brute was no stranger. "What took you so long?"

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
[Since I decided to wrap him up, do you think we could spree this? Idk if you have the time? Either way I'm fine :) ]

Chemical turned his head to look off to the side, but had not yet spotted @Rook , and kept his paws in motion. It wasn't till he heard the second call that he calm to a halt, slowly moving to face the other wolf with a friendly grin and wag of his brown tail. The herbs dropped as gracefully as possible onto his paws and the man took a seat. A sigh slipped his lips, frowning, "Both good...and bad, news" He rumbled as he sought the right words to explain, "I got you some herbs, but on my journey managed to get lost...I bumped into my sister. My...my mother's litter wasn't very successful...only one child made it and mom...she passed soon after birth." He spoke slowly, choking on his words almost. Then forcing strength into his voice he went on, "The pup is alive and well, and my family has found a little place to call home for now. It's not forever...but it'll work, and so my dad asked me if I could come back. I told him I needed to report back to my leader first, so I didn't look like a deserter. I wouldn't ever want bad to befall you, thank you, Rook, for allowing my short stay. The food, shelter, hope, and company was great. I hope some day I may return the favor to you somehow.

His nose twitched, "I think I smell a moose carcass...would you like help carrying it to your family's cache?" His low baritones rung out politely.
(This post was last modified: Dec 06, 2015, 01:32 AM by Chemical.)
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.