(See All?) Announcements
428 Users Online
Bing, Google

I made my choice — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Morganna's curiosity piqued with his response but she wouldn't press him for an answer now. He was right, they had enough to deal with right now. She had every intention of tracking down @Wraith after she managed a few winks of sleep, she saw so much of herself and her brother in @Sven, of course she wanted him to stay, and so she nodded. @Greer, @Renier, Capable... the first was a certainty, the others not so much. "@Skoll stole Greer's girlfriend, he may not stay with us, but he won't follow them." She shared the tidbit of information gleaned from before Spring had hit her full-force. 

"Renier might try ter claim the children, even if he doesn't, he seems ter like you and I'm pretty sure he only ever tolerated Skoll fer my sake. Capable..." @Isuni was still an unknown. She would like to hope their talk had sown the seeds of something more, but she needed to work harder on that front. "Wants ter be a guardian but seems reluctant ter seek you out. I'll check her progress and see what I can figure out." There was still so much to be done. Wraith, Renier, Sven, Capable... At least the end was finally in sight.
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Siki who has 497 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Craw
Skoll did what? Craw didn't bother holding back his snort, amused by both the cutesy notion of Greer having a girlfriend (Hecate didn't exactly seem his type) and the splendid coincidence of Skoll sabotaging yet another of his relationships without any needed outside input. The man was imploding himself, Craw was just making sure that the fallout was kept far away from the pack.

It was preferable for the young shadow to stay, of course, for the sake of numbers and pack strength, but at least he wouldn't be supporting Skoll. That was an acceptable trade-off. He only nodded at mention of Renier, pleased by Morganna's assessment for he rather enjoyed Renier's company in turn. A reserved man, perhaps, but far from slow. Craw liked that. Again, another lost bridge for her brother. When Morganna faltered after Capable's name, Craw was unsurprised, unable to get a reading on the unpleasant woman himself, but his brows did raise when it was suggested that she had been actively avoiding him. Perhaps it was mutual, then, though it still perplexed him as to why the red wolf had joined a pack with his scent at the border. He needed to fix whatever had broken between them, or at least  find out if it was fixable - and subsequently worth the effort. "I will speak to her as well," he grunted, ear flicking out in perturbation, unhappy about the fact that he was not able to predict the outcome of that encounter in the slightest. So long as he didn't somehow inspire confidence in Skoll, though, it could be nothing lost; the woman was neither a weak link nor an asset so long as she remained on the outskirts as she was. Another dangling thread to tuck away.

But that was all of them. Content that they were now both on the same page, Craw turned his head to look at the moonlight-bathed woman beside him, a spark of admiration in his gaze. "We have much to prepare for," he growled affectionately, nipping at her cheek, feeling far more confident about the entire situation than he had back in the cavern. It was all much clearer now, and so long as she kept to her promise of keeping him fully in the loop, all would be well. "Let's get back, and rest. It'll be the first sunrise tomorrow; we only have two days to ensure we know on which side everyone will be standing come the third."
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]