(See All?) Announcements
613 Users Online
Bing, Google

waterbed — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Auta who has 12 posts.
Inactive
Autumn
Both of the pack wolves responded to Autumn's queries, both stating that if she stayed away from the borders, no harm should be inflicted on her. So that was a relief. The female also said that if she had a fair reason to be on the border, that wouldn't be trespassing. "The two of you should wait at Moonshadow's den and I will come for once I have spoken with my alphas." Kajika addressed Autumn and Moonshadow, and the cream girl's ears perked up. Her tail swished back and forth a bit, wishing that his discussion with his alphas went well and that she may find a home.

Both wolves gave brief explanations of their packs, and the male complimented her on her question. The two probably didn't want to share very much about their packs, like how the girl simply said 'a river pack', but the male said his was a pack called 'Fallen Tree Cove'. Autumn looked over at Alyla. The silver girl was practically screaming in hunger and anticipation to find the moose, and Nightingale brought it up to. All the wolves then went off in search of the food, Ayla behind the female, trotting at a slow pace. Autumn stepped into the group of wolves last, the growing smell of meat hanging in the air. When the finally found the moose, the weren't the only ones there. Coyotes. Upon seeing them, Ayla gave a snarl and ran forward, enraged, and yelled "Nasty ugly disgusting mutts!" as she sapped her fangs viciously at the coyotes. Wow. This wolf could transition from nice and friendly to vicious and deadly in no time at all! Nervously, Autumn approached the coyotes. She wasn't much of a fighter but she could be one when needed. She hoped. Growling, she advanced on a coyote who was standing close to the prey, and angered, snapped her just at it, barely missing it's ragged fur.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
OOC Comments:
---Sorry y'all for the late reply, I went home for christmas and didnt have my computer---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonshadow barely had time to process the dark male’s suggestion to her and Autumn to stay at her den to wait for him to speak to his alphas because everyone had begun to make their way to find the moose carcass. The tawny pack female was leading followed closely by the silver girl, while the male turned to go but watched the dark girl and crème wolf next to her as if to make sure they were coming so that they would get fed.

The dark youngster had already decided to visit the carcass later once the others had gone and eaten but since they were all going together she thought she would look odd if she didn’t go as well. Autumn was the last to move with the group but Moonshadow was cautious in nature so she ended up in the very back of the group as they approached the moose.

There were coyotes already scavenging the bull, an easy meal for the smaller canines. The dark girl had never had any problems with coyotes and was a bit taken aback at how quickly Ayla went from being happy about eating to vicious in a split second. Autumn also began to growl and run the coyotes from the carcass. The girl just watched and soaked in their actions like a sponge. She never knows when these skills might come in handy.
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]