613 Users Online
Isla, Google, Bing

Big Brother — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kova Lagina
OMG so adorable

Kova watches curiously as Kino reacts to his stance. Then the little guy was quickly distracted by his own tail wagging quickly behind him. The older wolf grins and watches as Kino turns trying to bite at his tail once and fails. A laugh came out of Kova's mouth as he watches this. Then the Lagina youth backed up a bit giving Kino room as the child began to chase his own tail in wide stumbling circles. Tilting his head in one direction while following his little brothers antics, Kova wondered if he had done this at all when he was little. For the life of him he couldn't remember, but he mused that if he couldn't remember then he must not have done this. As Kino stumbled onto his rump Kova lifted himself back up out of his play bow. The pup then fell onto the earth and lay there as a wide long yawn took him forcefully. Kova sighed as he realized the games were over, then watched humming quietly their mothers lullaby as Kino's eyes closed and his breathing steadied.

Knowing that Minka wouldn't want either of them sleeping outside and catching a cold, Kova very gently pushed his nose towards Kino's scruffy neck and picked up the pup. The silver ball of fur hung limply from his jaws as Kova turned slowly trying not to bump Kino against things. His steps were awkward while the young male carried his baby brother back into the den and set him down softly into a heap on the earthen floor. Once that was done Kova shook himself before remembering something. Noble... I was watching her when we were young. She tried catching her tail and bit down so hard it hurt her. So I looked at mine and decided to never try it. Kova thought quietly as he sat himself down just outside the den and looked out at the world. Since nobody else was around right now he decided to stay until Minka or Gent came by. It was as good a job as any, to protect the den from coyotes or the occasional butterfly.

FADE