(See All?) Announcements
537 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora

Changing Times — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The Woodland’s matriarch was relieved when there was no arguments between them. The first time they had led together, it had been horrible and Nina never wanted to have that experience ever again. Now, however, the Hervok found that she could be grateful for Miccah’s presence. With Mirren’s absence, his quick ascension into leadership was a blessing and Nina did not what she would have done without him. When he finally spoke again, Nina’s graying ears flicked towards him attentively, mulling over his words in her mind. At the thought of her adoptive son, a small smile rose to her lips, brightening her single eye.

No matter what, Bane had always stood by her even if her choices were not always the right ones. She knew that he didn’t like the Thickets, it was the reason that he had originally left to be a part of Minka’s pack. Perhaps it would be good for him to go, especially to the other side of the mountains. After much deliberation, Nina nodded her head in consent, her lips curving up into another smile. "I agree, it will be good for him to go to the other side of the mountains." She remained silent for a moment before pressing on, "I will speak with Inali concerning this if you speak with Bane?" She looked towards him for confirmation.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila
@Nina A short fade to wrap this up <3

Miccah listened to Nina, taking in her words before nodding his agreement. Sensing the meeting done, and glad with what they had accomplished, Miccah nodded, swishing his tail in goodbye as he turned to dissappear within the thickets. He would do a quick patrol around the borders and then seek @Bane to inform him of his mission. The sooner they told their subordinates of their respective tasks, the sooner they would return home not only safe and sound, but hopefully with plentiful news concerning their allies.

"speech"
Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief