592 Users Online
Google, Bing

A Place To Fit In — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Namid and @Vespertio

For a long time Kajika had been considering how he could really help his pack and show Namid that he had meant what he said. Gaining a role within the pack was something that he felt he could do as well as become an important part of the pack.  He wanted to really feel like he was home and felt that having a role was the way to do it. So after getting some outside opinions he decided that it was time to talk with his leaders and see what they thought on the matter.  He had wanted to make sure that he had a clear idea of what he wanted to ask of them before he went.  It would not serve him to go to them when his thoughts were so unorganized but now he felt that he was in a much better place to speak with them as he had decided on two roles that he felt he would be good at and beneficial to the pack.

Now all he had to do was find his leaders so that he could bring his thoughts to them and see what they thought.  He wasn't sure where they might be and he hoped that he might find them at the communal den so that was where he went first.  However when he didn't find them there he decided to call for them instead of search all of Fallen Tree cove.  Raising his maw into the air he let out a howl that he hoped they would hear.  Then he prepared to wait for the arrival.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Oct 15, 2015, 01:56 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

Les Miserables Score: +3 use the word barricade

Within the past few weeks the pack had received a dishevel rearrangement in their ranks in the wake of losing a couple members. The most heart aching loss was of prominent and original subordinate Anthem Coldheart, dear friend to the Vuesain man, although it was kept under lock and seal his inner turmoil over the current events. Along side the stormy pelted man to have left was another male by the name of Tagg; a single eyed, tattered looking boy and Angele Coldheart; sister to the late departed Anthem and Nathaniel whom still resided on the lakeside estate. A new addition had come to them in the form of Pharika, an older grayed female, but the new able body did little to quell the slowly rising insecurities contained in Vespertio's mind. 

Winter was fast approaching for the second time since the creation of Fallen Tree Cove and the possibility of falling under the threat of disbandment again loomed above like an ominous cloud. As if to make matters worse the timber wolf had a trio of children and a wife to provide for this go around. What kind of father and husband would he be to risk their home being whisked away? On top of that his ex lover Athena had returned in recent days to add her own personal flair to the storm of emotions within. He pondered many days if he could handle the strain it all caused any longer and on these days he ran. Disguised as border patrols he ran the perimeter of his kingdom to clear his mind.

Vespertio had been once again stretching his creamy limbs along the barricade of his home when Kajika's call rang out on the cool autumn air. Rust tinted audits swiftly pivoted forward without missing a beat as hardened pads continued their movement, deviating only slightly to accommodate the new direction of travel he was needing to traverse. It was only minutes that passed before the agouti male's silhouette could be seen arriving on the horizon between the close knitted network of sturdy mountain pines, gradually becoming fuller until the patriarch came to rest before the darker coated man. His posture remained neutral for the most part in regards to his newly appointed second, tawny tail rising to flag over the curve of his rump the only dominate posturing offered as a subtle reminder of his rank. "Kajika, what can I do for you?" Golden optics flickering in the sunlight as they studied the swarthy male for indications of what he could possibly want with this summons.

(This post was last modified: Oct 20, 2015, 01:44 AM by Vespertio.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
I HAVE LOVED THE STARS TOO FONDLY
TO BE FEARFUL OF THE NIGHT

It had been perhaps a month since Desideria had left them, and Namid was feeling lonelier than ever. The woman had been her only female friend within the pack, and with Hexamora still hanging onto the pack’s second position she felt very exposed. She missed her dearly, missed sitting on the lake shore and speaking with her and joking around. The pale queen hadn’t realized how much she had appreciated the interactions until they were gone.

A voice rang through the air and Namid paused in her lapping, lifting her head from the lake shore and turning toward the direction the sound had come from. It had been from Kajika, a summoning for both her and Vespertio. She began to feel uneasy, wondering if this would be the dark man’s goodbye as well seeing that the reason he had come to the Cove in the first place was gone. She couldn’t say she would blame him if that were the case, but she was surely feel sad to lose such a great prospective member. Moving forward, she took off at a lope toward the call skirting around trees and by shrubs that she knew like the back of her paw. It had been what seemed like forever since she had become a part of these lands, felt as if she had grown up in them. This was her home.

Moving past a final shrub she burst past the tree lining the edges of the cove that led to the communal den. There Kajika sat, joined already by her husband and King. A smile grew on her maw as she joined them, offering a nuzzle to Vespertio’s cheek and a bump to Kajika’s shoulder. “Hello, you two. What can we do for you, Kajika?” She inquired, settling herself into a seated position.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika waited patiently for his Alpha’s to appear. He felt some of the same nervousness he’d felt when he first came to Fallen Tree Cove to ask permission to join the pack. He did not know how the conversation that he was about to have was going to go and that worried him a little. He trusted that Namid and Vespertio would be fair. After all the thinking he’d done concerning a role in the pack he needed and wanted the advice of his Alpha’s. He felt they would know what the pack needed and what might fit for him but most importantly he felt they would listen to his thoughts. These certainties helped him feel that he’d made the right decision to join Fallen Tree Cove.

He did not have to wait very long for his Alpha’s to answer his call. Vespertio was the first to appear followed moments later by Namid. He offered them both a respectful bow before answering their question of how they could help. “Thank you for coming, I called you both here because I wanted to speak with you about earning a role within the pack,” he explained. It was true that he spent a lot of his time hunting for the pack or patrolling the borders but he felt it was important for him to do something more for the pack. He hoped that Namid and Vespertio would agree.

After a moment’s pause he continued, “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about which role might fit me best as well as benefit the pack at the same time,” he explained further. Kajika felt that it wouldn’t be right to have a role that made him happy but didn’t help the pack or the other way around. It wouldn’t make sense considering the whole point in gaining a specific role in the pack was to help them the best way he could.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Dec 01, 2015, 01:47 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

There was a small gap in time between his arrival and that of his partner, golden eyes shifting momentarily to greet his mate. A small bump of his maw was offered to her cheek before a coral tongue graced over the spot he had nudged, attention returning back to the matter at hand. Rust tinged audits pricked forward curiously as Kajika began to inform the ruling pair of his intentions, apparently having an inner desire to seek out more within the pack. That more being an official pack role, but which role specifically the swarthy male sought to earn unannounced yet.

A bombinate noise rumbled quietly within the back of his throat, a sound reflecting Vespertio's mental contemplation of the situation. It had been two weeks now since the sudden and unexpected disappearance of their beta male and guardian ranked Anthem. A fact that left the agouti pelted wolf feeling awfully uneasy with each day that tacked itself onto the stormy man's no show roster. He remained silent for a few sparse moments before turning to gain any thoughts @Namid may have on the situation, skull then returning to face towards @Kajika . "It's always a pleasant conversation to be had when a subordinate comes to us seeking more to do for and with the pack. Considering you have given this thorough thought, what role in mind are you wanting to obtain?"

Creamy haunches lowered to connect with the earth, mirroring the position Namid had previously taken to. The plush of his tail thumped idly against the collection of fallen pine needles and dirt, prepared to offered the swarthy wolf guidance in accordance to the role his heart sought to earn. It would not be easy to obtain an official role, one having to prove themselves worthy of the title they choose, but the agouti patriarch had all the faith in the world in his members.

Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

A bright grin broke onto the pale lady’s maw as Kajika stated that he wanted to earn a role within their ranks. Like she often did with their members, Namid worried for the man. He and Desideria had been close, so close that she had suspected them of a relationship before the woman had decided to leave in search of her brothers. She had been happy for them, happy that both had found some sort of happiness with each other. If she were right, it had to have been rough for the dark male after she had left. A feeling of guilt weaseled its way into her chest for not having gone to him sooner, and for not going to the others in the pack that needed her help as well. The Queen of the Lake had wondered if they would find him gone one day, or if he would tell them of his desire to leave them now that his partner was gone. But, by this declaration she was very pleased to see him digging himself out of any rut he might have been in.

Vespertio’s gaze lilted to her and her grin couldn’t be kept down. “This is a very pleasant surprise!” she stated excitably, turning her mismatched gaze to Vespertio and listening as he talked. Yes, indeed she wondered in her mind what Kajika could be interested in taking as a rank. He wasn’t built much for being a guardian, but perhaps a hunter he would choose? Whatever it was, they would surely find out soon enough.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

With both of his Alpha’s present it was time for Kajika to reveal to them why he had called for them. A conversation that he had been wanting to have with them both for some time and one that he had given great consideration to. It was now time for him to voice his thoughts on the matter of a pack role and he hoped that he would be able to get everything he wanted to say out and in such a way that he could make his intentions clear. He did not want any misunderstanding in this as it was a very important subject to him. Namid and Vespertio both seemed very pleased with his decision, he was glad for that since he thought it might make their talk go a little smoother. He offered a smile to them both as they spoke their thoughts on his decision.

He took a deep breath before starting, “As I said I want to do something that I will enjoy as well as something that would help the pack. I have considered all of the possibilities and the two roles that I think would fit me best are as an advisor or as a teacher. In the past I have done some advising as well as teaching and been able to help others mostly friends that were in need of it and I think that in either capacity I can be most beneficial to Fallen Tree Cove,” he explained letting his gaze pass from one alpha to the other as he spoke. Memories of how he had help Veho and Des had come to the surface and he remembered how nice it had felt to help his friends in the ways that he had spoken of and he thought that this was the best way to fulfil what he had come to the Lore to do.

His gaze finally fell on Namid, he’d made a promise to her when she had allowed him to join Fallen Tree Cove and he felt that this was the best way for him to follow through with that promise. “I do understand that there is a lot to consider regarding this decision so if you need some time to discuss it between you I understand,” he added so that they would know he wasn’t trying to rush them into making a decision.

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2016, 02:26 AM by Kajika.)
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

All attention was kept solely on the swarthy man as he began his pitch about what he felt was the right role for him. A rust tinged ear flicked idly as the pair atop Vespertio's head listened intently to the words falling from a coral tongue, silence and a small nod encouraging Kajika to continue informing the regal pair on his intentions. From what the tawny man gathered there were currently two specific roles that tugged for the dark coated male's undivided attention. Part of him leaned toward a role as an adviser, the other a teaching role. Regardless which title won the internal fight, both were admirable roles with open slots.

"I see." The smile plastered across inky lips widened slightly, the same emotion present in the minor glint within molten gold eyes. "Both roles you are suggesting are admirable and would benefit the pack greatly. As smooth as the pack may seem to be running, an alpha can always be thankful for an adviser's shoulder to lean on for advice in times of hardship. The same can be said for a teacher." Gradually the momentum in his tail increased, uplifting the looser bits of dry pine needles surrounding nestled paws. "With our children-" A swift glance and a smile was offered to Namid. "growing so quickly they will need all the guidance available to them. I know I myself would be grateful for the extra wisdom passed on to the next generation." Glancing back at his beloved wife, Vespertio met her mismatched gaze. "What do you think, my love?"

Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid’s tail began to wag steadily behind her frame at Kajika’s admission that he wanted to become a teacher or advisor of some sorts, a special gleam coming to her mismatched gaze. When she’d been in Whisper Caverns she herself had been a teacher, something that she considered herself born to do. The spread, gathering, and continuance of knowledge was such a precious thing, so invaluable to her that it was something she considered irreplaceable. She had tried to instill such a value in her children, as her father had instilled in her. The fact that the man wanted to pursue something so valuable to her made her happy, though obviously he didn’t know it made her feel such a way.

A nod bobbed the pale queen’s head at Vespertio’s words as he expressed the both roles’ importance not only to the pack but to them. She had been around the subordinate long enough to know that she trusted him with her children, and to educate them would be another step in giving him that trust. “I think it is a wonderful idea. Knowledge is such an amazing and powerful thing, and I would love to see more of it spread within our lands starting with the children. Both roles are very important, and I believe completely that you would be an exceptional candidate for them. Tell me, what would you like to instill in this pack other than loyalty and hard work? This is no trick question,” she said, beaming at him.