(See All?) Announcements
422 Users Online
Bing, Apollo, Google, Baidu

half devil, half child
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>rank challenge thread. don't really know how this is supposed to work or how it'll go but...we'll see, eh?</li></ul></span>

He was nothing less than methodical, meticulous. Since the puppies had been born, Kiche had created a to-do list for himself, and most of the stuff on there had been checked off by now. He had defended the borders from that stinking rogue, he had talked to Borden, and he had tried to make peace with Jayse. Whether or not she took what he had said to heart was beyond him, but he had tried at least. Her consent and approval mattered little in the end, since Kiche figured Borden, as the man of the estate, had a final say. But there were still several things left on this list, this list that would allow him to get near the young. For some reason, without his knowing or realizing it, he had been branded with this... strange name in the hierarchy of the cult. This name, "<i>lowest</i>" or "<i>omega</i>," seemed to afford him absolutely no privileges, respect, or acceptance, and he was determined to do something about it.

Therefore, when the sun rose, breaking through the trees to reach with slender arms that teased his heavy lids, he resolved that today was the day to change that. At the moment, he didn't really quite know how to go about it, but at the very least he figured it the duel would be hellish. And who would he be dueling? The concept of his heathen hierarchy baffled him. Who was it that was above him? Was it that strange runt that Borden had welcomed in with open arms a few weeks back. It was him, wasn't it? That was the heathen that was keeping him from attaining a respectable place in this cult that would allow him to get closer to the pups. Something would have to be done about that. He began to pace back and forth between the yawning black mouth of the pack den, wondering darkly at the nature of these duels.

</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon

She hadn't come back with him, and he had left her where he had found her, with no real indication of when they would see each other again. Raigo had entered Grizzly Hollow with what felt like even more of a weight than when he had left. All the youth had wanted was to have Vlarindara back in his life, back in her rightful place as second in the pack. She was one of the founding members...there was no reason that she should not be allowed to return. The blame laid at the paws of the pack's omega, Kiche. They had come into contact with each other very few times, but from what Raigo had understand, and from what Vlar had told him, he wasn't eager to increase their contact. Besides, with the puppies beginning to emerge from the den, Raigo was preoccupied. It was his job as part of the pack to help keep Jayse well nourished. So he had risen during the darkest part of the night, before the dawn, and had left his sleeping pack mates. Now, he was returning, the night's success hanging from his jaws.

The sun emerging behind him, the creme male broke through the trees, coming to a stop only as he made note of the figure pacing at the den's entrance. At first he thought it was Borden, agitated by the pups' crying. But as he moved closer, Raigo realized who it was. Instinctively, he bristled ever so slightly, the fur along his back prickling up. They hadn't spoken yet, but Raigo was in no real mood to begin that particular activity. Approaching, he let his tail lift over his back and he nodded with his head to get Kiche to move. This wasn't the den that Jayse was laying in, but this is where Raigo wanted to wait until he could deliver his hard earned prize to her.

test italics
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
<i>Oh, look who it is</i>. Out from the woods emerged some strange youngster that Kiche hadn't really seen before. He had been around for the past few weeks, but Kiche, as per his usual, steered clear of all heathens on principal. Naturally, he did not know the name of this bristling savage, who had the air of imagined dominance about him. His tail rose like the way Borden's did, and there was some hardness of the eye that reeked of assumed arrogance. This was one of those heathens who were higher up on that imaginary, stupid totem pole. This was the heathen that stood in his way.

Or did Kiche stand in his? With such an casual flick of his head, the infidel seemed to speak volumes. <i>Get out of my way.</i> The ginger saint had been pacing, but now he stopped in his tracks, blocking the entrance to the den. As if by reflex, he snarled in response. To make his point completely clear, Kiche mirrored its behavior: his dark copper tail rose up in defiance, arching high over his head, and his fur stood on end. Who was this heathen that thought he was so much better than him? Who had given such a scrawny newcomer first class citizenship? This heathen deserved nothing. "<b>What,</b>" Kiche stated rhetorically through his teeth, glaring down at the devil-worshiper.
</blockquote>
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon

Amber eyes hardened in disgust and the world seemed to shrink to nothing but Kiche. The giant had stopped his aimless pacing and was now standing resolutely in Raigo's path. Without really thinking about it, Raigo dropped his prized kill to the ground. Stepping over it, he lifted his head higher, hackles lifting as he attempted to make himself look bigger and more threatening. Kiche's snarl was met with one of Raigo's own. He was operating on instinct alone, something passed down to him from his father, and his father before that. Vaguely, he knew what was going on here - that Kiche was going to attempt to rise out of his place as the pack's omega, but he didn't actively contemplate it. All he was trying to do was do his duty by his pack and feed his hungry leader. And here was Kiche, attempting to disrupt it again. Snarling at him again, Raigo stamped his paw in frustration against the ground as he was answered with a sarcastic question. He didn't want to deal with this right now, and quite frankly, didn't think he had to. Kiche was the last thing that Raigo wanted to deal with, ever. "Move, Kiche. Jaysyek needs her food." It was more of a response than the omega deserved, but that was all he was going to get. Surely he wasn't stupid enough to stand in the way of their leader, was he?

test italics
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>since I said we'd put this off until later, I'm just going to finish this right here. Consider it the first confrontation? :3</li></ul></span>
With a cold amusement flickering in his eyes, he watched as the heathen's fur rose off of his shoulders. While he appeared to grow in size, it was mere devil magic, an illusion. Even with his arrogant head at such a lofty angle, with his dirty pelt on end, he was still shorter and smaller than Kiche. It was almost funny, as he looked down his nose at the savage, or at least funny enough that it took most of the anger out of his lungs. So read to stamp his feet and give orders, attempt to bewitch, and spill blood. Although this heathen was younger than Kiche, he was already far beyond the reach of his saintly touch. Already, he had been molded into something barbaric, ugly, violent.

He expected a fight, this heathen, didn't he? Suddenly, Kiche was struck with the refusal to let this monster get the better of him. Several times now he had been succumbed to the temptation of these infidels, and he refused to be tempted into sinning again. Mustering all the good humor he could find within the recesses of his soul, Kiche jammed the corners of his lips up into a smile. "<b>By all means,</b>" he crooned, stepping aside with an affected, whimsical air, "<b> I wouldn't want to get in the way.</b>" With the slightest dip of his head and a broad sweep of his tail, he trotted off into the forest, unwilling to spend any more time in the company of the ruffian.

</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Jul 02, 2011, 07:50 PM by Kiche.)