the history men — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
Set to this song. P.S. I LOVE THE BLACK KEYS SOOOOooOoo
LIE THROUGH A LIAR'S TEETH

[Image: tumblr_nedumr7eYW1thc030o1_500.gif]

A wide grin spread across her muzzle, they were on the same level. They both had curiosities about each other, she was more interested as too how many other agreements he had made in the time he joined. A savvy man like himself would have already made acquaintances here, what other priorities could he behold. But, he must have pressing questions about her as well... she wondered what they might be. He pinned her airy gestures down with a driving statement, she agreed with a silent toss of her head. He talked smoothly, so smoothly that she almost missed a key operative word. Her brow furrowed slightly, so he was paying attention to that little tidbit. Instead of dodging it, she faced the inquiry head on. "Yes, I find it's somethin' we got in common." She mouth said casually while her eyes flickered to his momentarily. "As fer you, I can offer plenty..." Hecate tilted her head ever so slightly, there were few rules along with this. "But, I can't give y'my union." That was her only guideline, other than that, she would find a way to comply with his request. This ally she was storing away from Craw, currently had her eye; not to mention her gentle suitor @Greer.
the armed queen