(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Bing, Google

Hide No More — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 71 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nathaniel ColdHeart
Was wondering if, when we get to the point, we could have them fade with Nate giving her a few pointers about seeing with one eye? 'Cause I honestly don't know what he should say about it so I'd prefer it to be off-screen xD;

A toothy grin peered out from under his coffee lips as amusement passed through his eyes once again. Couldn't trust anyone, eh? Ah yes, Nathaniel was the wolf who made certain that others knew this fact. Fallen Tree Cove thus far had been protected from his ways by the presence of his siblings. Around them, he had always acted properly. Around them, he was utterly normal. Yet during those years that he had chased after them, all the sidetracking he had done, the man had finally been able to find himself. At least, that was what he thought. Nathaniel, even at the age of five, had yet to fully figure himself out, simply due to the fact that he had yet to find a truly kindred spirit. As it was, he found himself very untrustworthy to all but Anthem and Angele. It wasn't a malicious facet, not by any means. He simply could not find it in himself to be genuine, to truly feel as others felt. To entertain himself, to give them what they wanted, he feigned it all, from loyalty to bravery to intimacy. And then he moved on, and then they knew. You could be fond to think that you had a wolf pinned, but you could never be certain.

"Maybe they're letting you make what you want of your life," he contributed with an easy roll of his shoulders. It was in no way a defense of the fugleman and his wife. Despite the patches he owed to Namid for allowing him stay with his siblings, he had yet to learn enough of the woman to give her such loyalty, and Vespertio was an utter stranger. No, he cared not what was thought of the monarchs, but he found he did care about what was going on within the woman before him.

"You dislike other wolves because they dislike you. Sounds like a vicious little cycle you've got going on, and yet you're not even close to scaring me off." Did she want to? Surely didn't seem that way, given how she actually held the conversation rather than being curt with him, and how she had put in the effort to make herself comfortable as well. This pleased Nathaniel, warmed his tiny little heart a bit even. For he was enjoying this. A soft 'heh' left him, before he tagged on, "Do you think you could ever trust me?"

Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
Bare minimum, i'm sorry D: But we can go ahead and wrap this up if you'd like? His pointers could be the beginning stages of earning trust c:

Letting her make what she wanted out of like? Ha! Hexamora could have laughed in his face right then and there, but offered another scoff instead. "I highly doubt that is the case. Nothing amazing had come to happen to her since joining this stupid pack except being made a fool and dominated by the matriarch in the presence of another. The ivory coated woman highly doubted anything ever would in her remaining days with them. Although, the Beauvau woman should count her blessings considering she was allowed to live this long and regain what weight she had lost the winter prior when she joined. A mere skeleton she was that day and now nearly back to her proper stats. Arctic audits flickered mildly as more therapeutic words tumbled from Nathaniel's mouth, a true look of genuine amusement passing over her pale features when he asked if she could ever trust him. Now, why on earth would she want to trust him? She knew nothing of him, of his background, nor any scheming plans that could have been forming in his mind. "I could, but the question is why would I want to? What gain could I possibly have in life by trusting you, a complete stranger?" Benefits for the single eyed woman were few and far in between. It would take more than a string of pretty words to make the woman budge on her no-trust pact, but if this brute could indeed prove himself worthy of earning her trust there could be a shiny prize for himself in the end.