(See All?) Announcements
426 Users Online
Bing

Time — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
It was understandable, Hotei had probably been the one soul she had shared things with and for that change to be so sudden, so drastic. Drestig, attempting to comfort her... Though he had not lost a mate in death holes were rarely filled. Definetly never in the same way.

Gently, he looked upon her, feeling she wanted to skirt over the issue. There was a quiet plea to his orange colored eyes. Tell me.  If she could not he feared what that meant. That maybe he truly could not help nor comfort her. It seemed she had decided it was time to get it out. There was a frown to his lips remembering what darkness those days had brought. But, he too had been surprised they had wanted to move to this side. Yet, he scouted it none the less. Hoping to find what they sought. 

What she confessed of his brother only spoke of her loyalty, the closeness Swift River had been. True family without blood. Was he surprised to hear it didn't feel that way any more? Not really. Soon as they seemed to get it all together something fell apart. 

Now he knew there was more than simply the loss of Hotei, and he wished he give her a reason to belong. How could he be more? There was a shadow long cast, and it would take a lot of brightness to fix. Sometimes he felt like he was lucky to keep his own head, let alone another. A soft whine hummed in his throat. "I do not know how to mend that, but if you find a way Jess know I will do what I can to help. No matter what happens you'll always be family to me."

{end}
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]