(See All?) Announcements
516 Users Online

I've seen our stars but there's nothing aligning. — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
Open to anyone! Maeve needs to get out more xD

In the short span of seven months one thing grew abruptly clear to the young orphan, nothing would ever go according to plan. Maeve had thoroughly inspected the territory a couple dozen times, helplessly called with all her might, but to no avail. Celandine had vanished. From the get go she found herself unable to shake the feeling that the leave was made intentionally, though worry still shook her to the core, coupling with thoughts of dangerous accidents crossing paths with her only surviving friends fate. If news ever traveled to the plateau concerning the well being of their princess' life, well, the fae was almost positive she'd lose all urge to carry on. "Cella!" the colorless youth trembled, taking small steps around the familiar perimeter.

"Cella.. you're not done teaching me yet, you can't... You can't go yet.." tears began to well up in the fae's eyes as she choked out further calls toward the missing Argyris. If recollection served her right, this was the first time Maeve's cried since mourning her mothers death. "Celandine.. Celandine you idiot! C-come back!!" Stopping in her tracks, the orphan found herself unable to do anything but sob. She felt vulnerable, alone, betrayed, and most of all furious. "How could you just up and leave like this? How could you.."

I used to care, I was being cared for.

Maeve Destine-Caravello

Played by Switch who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hypatia Argyris
Don't look down

Bone and flesh crunched between her teeth. The marmot was fairly good size, and the first meal she had had in days. So she was taking her time savoring it when she heard a young girl yelling. Curious, head cocked, ear twisted, wondering who it could be. She was aware Ace and Aesire had left children, but hadn't introduced herself to them. This she felt certain had to be them. A sigh, she picked up her catch and looked around. A large stone next to a tree she quickly dug a hole, and burried her snack. It would have to wait.

A quiet stride she followed behind the Caravello, hearing each word quite clearly. Apparently, her sister had taken care of this one in her absence. She couldn't help wonder if Cel had called out for her like this when she too had left. The thought made her frown, her gait stall. Was it a reason Celandine wasn't here? Would she see her again? It stung sharply, she almost decided to turn back and leave the pup alone. She did not understand where the pale wolf had gotten to either. How distraught the child was, and she felt she should do something. Anything. If it might make up for the wrongs she had done.

With a click of her tongue, she trotted hoping to catch the young lady. When she spotted her silvery coat a gentle whine gave way to her presence. "'Lo," she murmured, keeping her stance rather neutral despite her rank. "Who has left?" She queried with a look of concern to her tawny face.

Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve sighed. The voice that had greeted her was of course not the one she so desperately longed to hear again. In fact, this one was completely foreign to the young orphan. After turning her lanky frame to inspect the visitor, she came to the conclusion that they where of the plateau, though still somehow a stranger to the young fae. "Celandine, she's been gone for a while now." she paused, momentarily grieving over the sister-like figure. "Except I'm the only one even tryin' to find her. Even though I know she aint comin' back.." Abandonment. A word the pup should have been used to by now, though it only hurt more each and every time it occurred.  

"Do ya' know her?" the fae sniffled, trying to compose herself into something more presentable. Something stronger. "Nevermind, that was a stupid question. She's the princess. Everyone knows her.. So why aint anyone worried...?" How could someone so very important to the monochromed child be so easily disregarded by everyone else? Maeve would never understand, and she was even beginning to hate them for it. Especially the king. 'How dare he call himself a father if he don' even care when his kid go missin'. What if she's hurt? What if she's...'

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2016, 06:36 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]