(See All?) Announcements
438 Users Online
Bing, Google

'til i wake your ghost — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Kinis’ question was reasonable, and the tawny male took a moment to consider those he had met during his time as a lone wolf. More or less, Ruiko had kept to himself and the company of Ranger and Kinis; waiting for his bruised pride to diminish and for the chance to arise where he would build a place of his own. Of course, it only occurred to him now that initiation was the only way to do so, and the regal wolf had decided that his life as a vagabond would come to a close now. Kinis seemed to be anxious for the aspect of a permanent home once more as well.

“No,” he finally answered with his baritone rumble. Of course, there had been one dark she-wolf he had invited to join them, but he had not heard from her since. Either way, the elder Tainn would not take a stranger seriously until they proved their worth to him. “Just us. But that will change.”
Played by Siki who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kinis Tainn
<i>I can make a new, up-to-date thread if you like? And actually post to it promptly this time >:\</i>

<blockquote>So, there was nobody else right now, but Kinis' gut told him that it wouldn't stay that way long. Change was coming, and they would herald it. <i>I believe you</i> his heart whispered, his eyes said. Ruiko would lead the way. None of Kinis' duties would ever be so pivotal as these, and though he felt trepidation about assessing pure strangers of their worth for joining the new family, he knew that he could help find a location for the new home. Ruiko was, ironically, going to be better at dealing with the wolves themselves. Distant and serious he may be, but Kinis knew that Ruiko's judgement was sound, and anybody who could not abide his company was not a wolf worth knowing.

<b>"It will,"</b> he all but whispered, reverent and full of hope.</blockquote>
<center>user posted image
<i>at least... that's where I'm supposed to be...</i></center>
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Kinis beamed up at him, stirring a nervousness in the large male to meet the expectations his younger brother held for him. Thus far, his venture to gain a land and build a pack had been unsuccessful. When he and Kinis had first broken from Swift River, Ruiko had expected Daedalus and Avalloc to follow him; after all, he had been the one to lead them through the tough times of the drought.. not Indru. Yet somehow, his brother had gained the loyalty of the wolves he had bore charge to in the months before, and somehow, Indru had managed to take the pack that Ruiko had built.

Once more, it was just he and Kinis.

Yet the stoical male hid these thoughts, and with a slight flick of his tail in a wag, he gave a nod in the direction to the east. They would start exploring the lands of Relic Lore far more carefully now than they had before, for now they were looking to locate themselves a place they would be proud to call their home.