(See All?) Announcements
480 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

if i lose myself — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

Do you wanna post once more with Pip, then I fade this thread and you can start Pip's join thread? c:

Her question was answered with a forceful shake of Squeak's head, clearly a no then. Well that was okay, she could just bring the smaller female back to Grizzly Hollow. Just because she couldn't speak didn't mean she had no talents. Could be possible she had one slipped up her sleeve that no one knew about. Wagging her tail, Yvly kept an eye on Squeak as she stopped leaning on her, slowly standing up and looking at the trees around them with her burnt orange eyes. There seemed to be a certain sadness in her gaze, and the tawny female bumped her muzzle gently against the other's russet shoulder, hoping to cheer her up a bit.

"Don't worry about it. My pack lives not too far from here, and I'm sure they'll allow you to join their ranks," she said with a wide smile. Veho and Wacipi, from her experience in interacting with them, were very nice wolves. They were gracious enough to accept her at a time in winter when it would have been easier for the pack to turn her away to brave the elements on her own. She'd repay that favour for a very long time. Tawny ears twitching, Yvly slowly stood up, being careful not to spook Squeak with any sudden movements. "You have any special talents?" she asked the smaller female curiously before realizing that she couldn't respond, and splayed her ears to the side in apology. "Sorry, I forgot," Yvly mumbled, "But maybe you can show me once you're accepted into the pack?" It was an attempt at fixing her mistake, hopefully it would be well received.

273 words

Yvly Doramor

imagine we are higher than the arrows,
casually we're breathing with the pharaohs,
tragically we fall just like the arrows.
Played by Vet who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pip Mizuno-Sørenson
OOC: Works for me!

Pip banished the worry from her expression and managed a small smile as Crystal bumped her nose against her. She wagged the end of her tail in reassurance to her new friend; she'd be okay. As the tawny female spoke of her pack, anxiety trickled back in, though she did well to hide it.

What if they don't? What if they don't like me? Will they chase me off? Bite me? Kill me? What if they do like me? Will I not be able to find @Niq'x or @Blitz? Do I have to forget about them? About home? Troubled by her thoughts, a small frown formed, forcing her russet brows down.

Crystal's curious question brought Pip's head up, shaking her from her inner concerns. Her friend seemed to realize her mistake quickly and looked like she'd just had her muzzle bitten shamefully. The little wolf smiled sweetly and bumped her shoulder against Crystal gently before reaching to lick at her muzzle as she had before as if to tell her the apology was accepted. Pip had grown up around wolves who often forgot about her inability to speak; an honest mistake didn't bother her in the least. It was only when it was done maliciously that the young female took it to heart. But she knew the tawny wolf meant no harm.

I'll have to catch some fish for her. Maybe her pack has water nearby...
Not an ocean, surely, but a tributary or river or pond maybe.
[Image: pipwave_by_becuffin-dblzaqt.png]
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

<3

Squeak didn't seem to mind at all at her mistake, showing her indifference through a shoulder bump and lick to the tawny female's muzzle. Already Yvly was beginning to recognize this type of affection as assurance and thanks, one of the only ways the smaller female could convey her thoughts as she was unable to verbally say them. Hopefully her pack wouldn't mind that she couldn't speak, but they, or at least most of them, seemed to be the type of wolves that didn't judge harshly on what one could do and couldn't do. For all she knew Squeak was the best tracker out there, but only time would tell of where her talents lay.

Smiling to indicate that she had understood and accepted Squeak's apology, Yvly swung her muzzle to point in the direction of where the Grizzly Hollow pack border lay not too far away. It was almost within scenting distance, so it wouldn't take too long to reach it, before the end of the day, easily. "The pack is this way," Yvly murmured, dark amber eyes glancing back to where Squeak stood, motioning with her shoulders for the smaller female to follow. "We'll get there before nightfall," she said as they began walking into the thick of the cedarwood forest.

213 words

Yvly Doramor

imagine we are higher than the arrows,
casually we're breathing with the pharaohs,
tragically we fall just like the arrows.

{Thread fade}