(See All?) Announcements
316 Users Online
Google, Miriam

Walk a Thousand Miles — Sanguine Sands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Dare who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Dare
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. "

Dare felt a bit of guilt at his sudden betray of thoughts. He cursed himself lightly for having made this confrontation somewhat heated. Though it seemed they both were calm, and Dare was quick to answer his questions. In honesty, he did not want to forget. Something made him feel that if he forgot, that the entire struggle, all the events that had led to this moment, would be lost. He felt that if he did not own who he was, he would corrupt who he is. 

Dare have him a small smile and shook his head lightly. No, I think I shall go and speak with the tribes you have mentioned. Seeing what the people here have to offer sounds like a plan I should follow. Dare did smile to himself. It had been a while since he had a goal in mind. His dusty head of his sturred in sudden excitement. 

Played by Caroline who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Şivan

Şivan smiled at the other man. No slugabed, this one. There was a great deal of merit to thinking a matter through slowly and carefully, but so too was there worth in being able to swiftly and concretely decide upon one's next course of action, and Şivan respected Dare's tendency towards the latter in this case. The winter season was swiftly approaching them, and as beautiful as it could be it was not a beast to be played with.

"I wish you luck, in that case," the wanderer said with a soft nod. "For myself, I believe I will continue my journeying for a few days longer. There is so much left to see and experience," he added, glancing wistfully about himself. "It would be a shame to miss anything by bedding down too soon."

His gaze found Dare again, and with a tilt of his head he ventured, "What do you seek here, Dare? What have you come looking for? I don't mean to pry," he added preemptively, "and if my question seems pointed or nosy, I apologize and you are free not to answer. But I'm always curious, and it's been a while since I've had company besides my own."